What happened to Donovan Wilson

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Making him play coverage instead of where he is at his best around the line of scrimmage
Well...Quinn was having him play 1/3...Zimmer wants him play 1/2 the field...may be too much ground for him to cover

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
He's a Jag, like he always was. The difference being now there is less talent within the unit to make plays.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
He is a shell of the player he was just a couple years ago. He used to be an enforcer and always there to make a play. Now he is out of position and a liability. It is just a shame. Was one of my favorite players!
He fell off just like everyone else on this team. He adapted to this putrid culture as well.

The entire team just sucks and it seeps into other players. It’s why Ceedee (getting paid didn’t help either) and Parsons fell off too.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He is a shell of the player he was just a couple years ago. He used to be an enforcer and always there to make a play. Now he is out of position and a liability. It is just a shame. Was one of my favorite players!
I suspect he never was that good to begin with. We loved all his splash plays but you can’t keep that up. If he’s not getting a sack or a fumble what is he doing?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't get it either. Looks like he is playing while wearing roller skates.

Stak78

Reaction score
The problem is the front seven. It was Hooker that got cooked against the Saints. Wilson is the least of our worries on defense. Start a thread about the pitiful defensive front.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Same thing that has infected the rest of the defense. Shoddy tackling, undisciplined play, poor decisions and feeling like you have to do everything yourself. You wind up not doing your job. Zimm has lost this defense. The Giants game will tell if this season has also been lost.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Juanyeh Thomas & Marquise Bell should be on the back end and sit some of these vets . Adjust make personnel moves MM your the coach who’s job is on the line .

Lewis should start at CB with Booth as nickel and Carson sitting . I would say sit Damone Clark but depth at LB is non existent

Mikexike

Reaction score
Juanyeh Thomas & Marquise Bell should be on the back end and sit some of these vets . Adjust make personnel moves MM your the coach who’s job is on the line .

Lewis should start at CB with Booth as nickel and Carson sitting . I would say sit Damone Clark but depth at LB is non existent
What they are rolling out isn't working, These adjustments should of been made yesterday.

Mikexike

Reaction score
He got older and lost some athleticism and desire to make the big hit.
1 Thing I will say, It looks like the whole secondary group could careless about tackling. Have not seen any players back there make tackles like Booth did in pre season.... we have a soft group in that spot.

You watch any elite def and you see the dudes flying everywhere to the ball. While our group just jogs around like chickens with no head.

conner01

Reaction score
DL play is making everyone in the secondary look worse because no one is manning their gap. I think this is what Micah was referring to when he was talking about everyone wanting to be Superman. Mind your f:n gap assignment
Other than Osa we don’t have a DT who would be on any other roster based on their play. **** might be on a roster just for his pitential that he hasn’t lived up to