What happened to Flozell?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I turned the channel just before he got hurt to see what was happening with the Philly game (glad I did :D ) And when I flipped back, Flozell was hobbling off the field. I haven't seen any report so I was wondering what went on.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
I haven't seen, either, but from the way he was acting, he probably got kicked in the shin or something like that.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
at first it looked like Witten and another OL guy were going to have to help him off -- but he limped on his own about half way, then started to walk normally, albeit a bit slowly.

Should be fine from the looks of it

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
he walked off basically by himself.

THen on the sideline he didnt get medical attention according to kristie scales.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Maybe he'll treat the kick in the skin like a kick in the arse and stop making false starts and blocking some of those Ferrari type DEs. He better be taking vitamins for the Giants game. The Nigerian guy looks like Superman on steroids.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
jobberone;1723021 said:
Maybe he'll treat the kick in the skin like a kick in the arse and stop making false starts and blocking some of those Ferrari type DEs. He better be taking vitamins for the Giants game. The Nigerian guy looks like Superman on steroids.

The Nigerian guy had one great game...other than that he has what, 3 sacks? He did nothing against us the first game that I can recall.