What Happened to Micah's Hand?

Cydios

Reaction score
I just watched the replay, I saw he had a club. I guess I missed the news on that?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I just watched the replay, I saw he had a club. I guess I missed the news on that?
Doesn't look like a club it looks like a wrist guard that's wrapped really tight like he's hurt his wrist... Either way we've seen dudes like Pierre Paul I mean Jason's playing with missing what three fingers with a club on the end and he does just fine... It's been on there for about 3 weeks now I didn't get a good look at it I thought it looked like just a heavy heavy wrist rap like they put a guard on and then taped it on...

Techsass

Reaction score
Doesn't look like a club it looks like a wrist guard that's wrapped really tight like he's hurt his wrist... Either way we've seen dudes like Pierre Paul I mean Jason's playing with missing what three fingers with a club on the end and he does just fine... It's been on there for about 3 weeks now I didn't get a good look at it I thought it looked like just a heavy heavy wrist rap like they put a guard on and then taped it on...
I wonder why he didn't show up on any of the injury reports. Hopefully whatever it is is minor.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He hurt it practicing signing his big contract when it comes up, and signing that big paycheck.....he wants to get it right.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I wonder why he didn't show up on any of the injury reports. Hopefully whatever it is is minor.
Maybe it's a device for preventative measures maybe he has sprained it so much recently that he's got it on there so he doesn't sprain it anymore that's why he's not on the injury list so it's a wrist guard device versus an actual injury...