What happened to the DC Boards?

Xelda

Reaction score
We've been minding our manners so far. Once we settle in and get comfortable, they'll wish we were Commander fans.

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome aboard nate! All the familiar faces makes it more like home every day.

We were all perrma-banned unless we paid Jerry for the privilege of each other's company. Why pay for the bull when you can get the crap for fee?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hell, I thought they just finally perma-banned me when the board disappeared!
NATE!!!!!!!! Glad to see you made it. They perma-banned the rest of us and saved you for last.

Nate, it is customary to start a thread here welcoming yourself so others may embrace you,

ESisback

Reaction score
Hell, I thought they just finally perma-banned me when the board disappeared!
Howdy Nate! For some reason beyond my understanding and outdated worldview, I couldn't log in here as Emmittstaubach, so...

In any event, nice to see another old dog rejoin the fray!

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome aboard nate! All the familiar faces makes it more like home every day.

We were all perrma-banned unless we paid Jerry for the privilege of each other's company. Why pay for the bull when you can get the crap for fee?
Jerry needs to save his money for when he decides to overpay Dak! Ok, ok...since we're in a new home I'll stop bashing him now that I don't need to repay old debts.
NATE!!!!!!!! Glad to see you made it. They perma-banned the rest of us and saved you for last.

Nate, it is customary to start a thread here welcoming yourself so others may embrace you,

Hey CC! Good to see so many familiar names over here. I will get right on that opening thread so everyone can start worshi...I mean embracing, me.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Howdy Nate! For some reason beyond my understanding and outdated worldview, I couldn't log in here as Emmittstaubach, so...

In any event, nice to see another old dog rejoin the fray!
Hey ES! Good to see you're here...someone must already have that name? That's why I use this name....nobody would ever use such a stupid sounding name.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Jerry needs to save his money for when he decides to overpay Dak! Ok, ok...since we're in a new home I'll stop bashing him now that I don't need to repay old debts.

Hey CC! Good to see so many familiar names over here. I will get right on that opening thread so everyone can start worshi...I mean embracing, me.
All hail Nate.
Gosh He's great.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Sup Runny! The gang's all here! Awesome...So what happened to the old board anyway? Did Eagles trolls break it like they did their city after finally winning a super bowl?
It was killed off by an Eagleton called Derek.