what happened with the safety?

percyhoward

Research Tool
Reaction score
Gurode jumped the gun on the snap, but Procter didn't react to the rush at all.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
in all fairness to Proctor, Flotell didn't move either but at least he responded to the Giant moving.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
But even when the 2 def line man went past him he didn't move. It seems that Playing penalty free is very important for him rather than getting his QB killed. Go figure :(

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
nalam;2498008 said:
But even when the 2 def line man went past him he didn't move. It seems that Playing penalty free is very important for him rather than getting his QB killed. Go figure :(

Good Grief. There were people on the other side of the line confused and not moving as well. I think a RB didn't move either. I don't think they knew the ball had been snapped. They aren't supposed to move and I'm sure they have had the false start speech a few times or a thousand.

sbark

Reaction score
Proctor @ LG is approx 65' feet away from the Center over the Ball......no way could he have seen that the ball was snapped......:eek:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
I guess Gurode missed the snap count or thought Romo had signaled he was ready, Proctor didnt move. Flo moved late...I think the right side of the OL moved with Gurode's snap though. Maybe Proctor and Adams had one snap count and everyone else had another. Dont know.

Doesnt matter now.

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Yeah I believe that play was on Gurode who snapped it early. Didn't even seem like Romo was quite ready for it.

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
Man that was the ugliest play since Leon Lett ran the wrong way..