What happens if TO scores?

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
dbair1967;2488661 said:
I have posted here a long time, but have no clue how to make a poll.

Anyway, with all the drama this week, what do you think happens if Owens scores a TD? Will be real interesting to see the reactions of guys like Romo and Witten, because if they are high fiving or jumping all over each other, it kinda conflicts with some of those great stories the Ed Werder's of the world reported this week, wont it?

Same thing if Witten scores.

Will be very interesting to see if guys show no emotion and avoid each other or do what they always do, and celebrate together.

:starspin
Witten's the first there to congradulate him...

or vice versa just to tick off ed werder :p

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Kilyin;2488766 said:
It was a joke... I didn't realize your wife posted here Dave.

:D :D :D

Dave and I have been though a lot on this board and we're both still standing.

Marriage is tough you know..

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Its not lack of passing that is hurting the running, if anything vice versa.

Like it or not, Romo has been a little off this year and has thrown horrible balls into double coverage.

Whether its the "Tom Brady statue" or over thinking, it has not been as crisp as last year.

Garrett is not calling plays that utilize the WR strengths and he or tony has fallen victim to the big play.

Every crossing rout to TO seems to work, but they are few and far between. Any WR screen to RW or TO is not their strong suit, they aren't S smith or S Moss, or Welker. They are better in a one cut route, not laterally from a stop.

alancdc

Reaction score
He runs to the bench, starts crying, and the sheep that follow him will come congratulate him, and the others will not.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Bleu Star;2488774 said:
:D :D :D

Dave and I have been though a lot on this board and we're both still standing.

Marriage is tough you know..

:lmao2:

Tougher times than that Ole broom stick pilot and I have ever had.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
What would actually be funny is if Owens scores, he does a reporter (ie Ed Werder) imitation in the endzone...maybe he could have an ESPN microphone handed to him too

Mansta54

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2488664 said:
I bet if either Witten or TO scores you won't see the other one with in 50 yards after the play but Romo will still jump on a OL and join in.

I bet you're DEAD WRONG!!! Sports, success, and winning has a unique way of healing matters and bringing folks together. I bet you see Witten, TO, and the rest of the crew celebrate like they always do. You believe waaaay too much of the media hype and the crap thats being reported.

Mansta54

Reaction score
TheCount;2488688 said:
If T.O. scored, Witten will be one of the first to congratulate him and vice versa. Bank on it.

Yep!! Dead on the money with this one and it will be their oppurtunity to show the world that they are fine..