Video: What happens to injured Dak and his contract negotiations now

garyo1954

Reaction score
It doesn't change anything in the negotiations.....

But wait! There's more.......

The key word is NEGOTIATIONS!

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Again, Stephen and Jerry were not forced to say anything like this about his contract (aka, nothing changes).
Especially Jerry. Knowing the way he speaks, he could’ve just blabbered nonsense, but instead, he released a statement saying nothing changes.

End thread/

HungryLion

Reaction score
It remains to be seen red ball. It could go a bunch of different ways.

As somebody who likes Dak and believes in him. I am holding out hope that maybe the injury changes Dak’s asking price and he signs a deal that is more team friendly than what he was initially asking for.

but we will see how it all plays out. A lot of variables between now and then.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I have to say that is clear as mud.

Is he saying nothing changes so they made their best offer..take it or leave it. It's not going to change higher.

Does not change a thing meaning if we cannot agree we have already discussed where we will go from there..we will not be changing that decision.

And without more info there are still other options open to us but we will not know for months if Dak is going to be able to play at the level required to justify a high dollar deal.

I find it incredible to believe the team would pay him $40 mil/yr without some assurance he could play or not have an injury clause like they did with McCoy..

saying the bonus money would reduce by 50% if he reinjures himself again.

The situation has changed. Dak is not the same QB. Before he was never injured and had no injury history. He does now big-time.

We will see what happens.

What a drama factory this team is.

:angry:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I sure the story will change once time has passed, and if Dalton has some success.
You know it will.

The club has to let the fans speculate and try to put a cap on it..

And move the matter over to before the draft.

At that point Dak should be moving around by then. With the draft in April depending on their draft position..

they may have to draft a rookie QB in the first rd.

Swear to heaven..this team always has some subplot in play.

:oops: