What happens to the Saints??

kmp77

Reaction score
What happens to the Saints if NO gets wiped out because of the storm?? They say it could take months to pump that city out.

Sucks for NO, hope everyone gets out ok including my friend's parents.

DLK150

The Quiet Man
Reaction score
Assuming the worst case scenario becomes reality, what the Saints do will be the least of the Big Easy's problems. There are thousands and thousands of people lining up to ride it out in the Superdome, and I read one article suggesting the possibility of 100 billion dollars worth of damage. Shoot, throw in the effects of more interrupted oil processing in the Gulf.

Right now that sucker is a strong cat 5, packing 175 MPH winds.That would be bad enough hitting a location that was above sea level. I can hardly fathom what it could do to a city that sits at/below sea level.

My prayers and well wishes to everyone either in the path of or with a loved one in the path of this storm.

kmp77

Reaction score
DLK150 said:
Assuming the worst case scenario becomes reality, what the Saints do will be the least of the Big Easy's problems. There are thousands and thousands of people lining up to ride it out in the Superdome, and I read one article suggesting the possibility of 100 billion dollars worth of damage. Shoot, throw in the effects of more interrupted oil processing in the Gulf.

Right now that sucker is a strong cat 5, packing 175 MPH winds.That would be bad enough hitting a location that was above sea level. I can hardly fathom what it could do to a city that sits at/below sea level.

My prayers and well wishes to everyone either in the path of or with a loved one in the path of this storm.

I know...was just wondering about the saints since this is a nfl forum. Wonder if its worth rebuilding the city. Seems a very poor idea to have a city built next to the ocean and way below sea level.