What happens tomorrow???

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
whats going down tommorrow? whos gonna fight? i got my money on CBZ40!

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Parcells bolts, Zimmer returns a day after leaving to become the head coach, Gramatica gets re-signed, Romo's traded, and the Cowboys go ahead and announce a first round pick.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
summerisfunner;1304642 said:
I raise you 40, and say I will eat breakfast

I'll go all in and say someone will post either a Roy to LB thread or Roy Sucks and is the death of the modern cowboys thread. and then that i'll Play my Xbox and at least 5 babys will be born in the span it takes for BBgun to renew his hatred for Roy

DeathToTheSkinS

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1304612 said:
Ok guys, whats your prediction of what happens tommorow???

the nfl goes back and says that glenn dropped the pass, and dallas most play the seahawks from that point on all over again?

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
the kid 05;1304648 said:
I'll go all in and say someone will post either a Roy to LB thread or Roy Sucks and is the death of the modern cowboys thread. and then that i'll Play my Xbox and at least 5 babys will be born in the span it takes for BBgun to renew his hatred for Roy

:laugh2:

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1304656 said:
wow....didn't expect the thread to take this turn......:confused:

Good thing you didn't predict otherwise in this space. In a matter of minutes, you would have already been wrong. ;)

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1304656 said:
wow....didn't expect the thread to take this turn......:confused:

You should have been more specific then.

We all probably knew you meant coaching-wise but it is still quite early.

Teams with coaches we may, well hopefully be interested in are still playing in the playoffs.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say I'll go to work tomorrow and complain about it the whole way there.

cowboys19

Reaction score
the kid 05;1304912 said:
not funny

with the way this seaosn went down, and all my emotions and soul wa sin the cowboys this season, having it end like that, especially me being a Romo-sapien i feel like there is nothing to do with my life the next 9 months