What he said...!!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Last night while watching recaps of the games, Herm Edwards of the KC Chiefs came on and said this about his team...

"It's one of two things. Either the players don't know how to play or they don't want to play...."

Hmmm...now this sounds like the Cowboys, right? I mean, what? Twelve pro-bowlers? How do they suddenly not know how to play? Or, do they just now not want to play hard?

Yes, injuries, I know...but with the way this team is playing I just cannot see how you can come from being so dominant one year to playing like crap the following year with better personnel? What is wrong with this picture?

Are the Cowboys living off of all the accolades that had been giving to them? Or, do they just not know how to freaking play all of a sudden?

:confused:

Reaction score
5Stars;2410759 said:
Last night while watching recaps of the games, Herm Edwards of the KC Chiefs came on and said this about his team...

"It's one of two things. Either the players don't know how to play or they don't want to play...."

Hmmm...now this sounds like the Cowboys, right? I mean, what? Twelve pro-bowlers? How do they suddenly not know how to play? Or, do they just now not want to play hard?

Yes, injuries, I know...but with the way this team is playing I just cannot see how you can come from being so dominant one year to playing like crap the following year with bette personnel? What is wrong with this picture?

Are the Cowboys living off of all the accolades that are giving to them? Or, do they just not know how to freaking play all of a sudden?

No Emotion + No Intensity + Poor Offensive and Defensive Playcalling + Overrated Personnel + Injured Studs = 8-8

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2410765 said:
No Emotion + No Intensity + Poor Offensive and Defensive Playcalling + Overrated Personnel + Injured Studs = 8-8

= start cutting / fining / suspending players till they figure it out.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
5Stars;2410759 said:

The three stooges out of STATE right before a game is vey telling, IMO. That shows me no committment. Form three of the guys who need benched at this juncture. Playing the kind of football they're playing. Mediocrity runs rampant. It's a disease. It's like they're in a constant state of diversion.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;2410861 said:
Seems to me that Herm should be the last guy calling anyone out.

you got that right. I told my KC friends they would eventually hate him, because he has sucked where ever he went.

Now, he is a nice guy, but we know where they finish, don't we.....

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Longboysfan;2410915 said:
This is not the Raiders.........
Mr. fix it turned out to be Mr. ruin it

I'm down with benching, fining and cutting players...Something has to be done.

odog422

Reaction score

Actually, it was Jim Haslett of St. Louis. Unless they both had the same post-game comments. I definitely saw Haslett saying it though.

superpunk

Reaction score
It was Jim Haslett - and what he said was

"It's one of two things - either they don't want to do it, or they're not good enough to do it."

Also Jim Haslett is as much of a disaster as Wade.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
HighTechDave;2410917 said:
you got that right. I told my KC friends they would eventually hate him, because he has sucked where ever he went.

Now, he is a nice guy, but we know where they finish, don't we.....

Herm seems to be the kiss of death as a HC, Kinda reminds me of Wade in that regard:(

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
We had 12 pro bowlers, but honestly Ellis is and never was a pro bowl player, just had a nice stat line.

I don't believe anyone on our Defensive line (front 3) made the pro bowl and this is where the problem is right now with our defense. And honestly, if you can't stop anyone, who cares what you do on offense?

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Clove;2410983 said:
We had 12 pro bowlers, but honestly Ellis is and never was a pro bowl player, just had a nice stat line.

I don't believe anyone on our Defensive line (front 3) made the pro bowl and this is where the problem is right now with our defense. And honestly, if you can't stop anyone, who cares what you do on offense?

Yep, we are 17th against the run and the only team below us that is a real SB contender right now is Atlanta. Our front 7 got their *** handed to them by the giants (200 yards) the rams (180 yards) and the skins (161 yards) so if we have ANY hope of winning this game or making some noise in the POs our front 7 has to step up and shut the run down.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
superpunk;2410975 said:
It was Jim Haslett - and what he said was

"It's one of two things - either they don't want to do it, or they're not good enough to do it."

Also Jim Haslett is as much of a disaster as Wade.

Opps! Sorry, I got thing mixed up, again!! Kinda like the Cowboys team of today...

:(