What I learned from this game...

CalCBFan

Reaction score
1. The ENTIRE coaching staff needs to go. The pass to Glenn that cost us the game should never have been called. The game was lost at that point.

2. We need a QB. Romo is now a pumpkin again. Not one of the Rookie QB's in this league have played so poorly. He's got the gunslinger mentality w/o the luck or whatever it takes to be Brett Favre. IF HE HAD ANY PRIDE HE'D RELINQUISH HIS PRO BOWL SELECTION TO JEFF GARCIA.

3. Holomgren is 10X's the coach BP. He made a CB out of Pete Hunter in 3 days for Christ's sake.

4. Campo's and Gailey's teams did not do this badly.

5. Jones needs to get a GM, but I know this won't happen.

6. We'd have lost next week anyway, because a team w/o a 2ndary covered all of our WR's.

7. Roy WIlliams is worthless. Cut him or trade him if someone is stupid enough to give something for him. Take the cap hit and get someone in to play if you want to be good again.

8. Carpenter had a very good game.

9. Whitten is not worth the $$$ we gave him.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Agree on a lot of your points but not all!. We must look for a new QB.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
CalCBFan;1294168 said:
3. Holomgren is 10X's the coach BP. He made a CB out of Pete Hunter in 3 days for Christ's sake.

Yeah. Playing "Tecmo Football" by going for it on 4th down over four times was a tremendous display of awesome football acumen.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Jeff Garcia can take a flying leap for all I care. I will be proud to see Romo in the Pro Bowl.

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
lurkercowboy;1294303 said:
Jeff Garcia can take a flying leap for all I care. I will be proud to see Romo in the Pro Bowl.

Romo can't carry the sweat soaked jock strap Garcia has.
Romo is just a Parcells Illusion.
GET RID OF BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MetalHead

Benched
Reaction score
lurkercowboy;1294303 said:

You have no honor.

rexrobinson

Reaction score
Artie Lange;1294469 said:
You have no honor.

What? Romo botched a FIELD GOAL ATTEMPT!!!!!!!!!!!!111

He played pretty well today as a QB good god get it through your freaking head.

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
CalCBFan;1294168 said:
1. The ENTIRE coaching staff needs to go. The pass to Glenn that cost us the game should never have been called. The game was lost at that point.

I agree, but for different reasons.

How can Holmgren put out those street corners, and make them look like pro bowl starters.

Our secondary looks so much worse, and look at how they are paid, and everything else.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I think Witten is one of the last people I'd blame.

rgcowboys

Reaction score
Our inside Lbs are to slow in pass coverage. In cover 2 middle lb must run with Te or slot wr and James cant do it.

Woods

Reaction score
rexrobinson;1294542 said:
What? Romo botched a FIELD GOAL ATTEMPT!!!!!!!!!!!!111

He played pretty well today as a QB good god get it through your freaking head.

I think for his first playoff game in his first season as a starter, Romo played pretty well at QB.

However, I don't really understand the gameplan on offense. I thought we'd try to challenge their secondary more often.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
CalCBFan;1294168 said:

2. We need a QB. Romo is now a pumpkin again. Not one of the Rookie QB's in this league have played so poorly. He's got the gunslinger mentality w/o the luck or whatever it takes to be Brett Favre. IF HE HAD ANY PRIDE HE'D RELINQUISH HIS PRO BOWL SELECTION TO JEFF GARCIA.

6. We'd have lost next week anyway, because a team w/o a 2ndary covered all of our WR's.

7. Roy WIlliams is worthless. Cut him or trade him if someone is stupid enough to give something for him. Take the cap hit and get someone in to play if you want to be good again.

So you learned nothing.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
CalCBFan;1294168 said:

I can go along with you on Gailey's teams, but Campo's- nope, I'm not going to make that leap.

chinch

No Quarter
Reaction score
CalCBFan;1294168 said:
agreed

CalCBFan;1294168 said:
wrong. not worth even replying to.

CalCBFan;1294168 said:
not 10x but he's a better gameday coach at this point.

CalCBFan;1294168 said:
nope

CalCBFan;1294168 said:
for sure

CalCBFan;1294168 said:
yes indeed

CalCBFan;1294168 said:
yes

CalCBFan;1294168 said:
yup

CalCBFan;1294168 said:
were you saying that after the NY game? he was misused with Drew and played great down the stretch. we're misusing him unfortunately and hopefully next year it will be corrected.

calico

Reaction score
Witten had one bad play during the game...he is the least of the problems and not even a problem at all.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I disagree on Witten, the rest is on target. However, I would not get rid of Romo, but I would bring in or draft a QB for Romo to compete with.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
CalCBFan;1294168 said:

hard to take you serious when you can't even spell the name of the players your bashing