What I learned from this game...

kTXe

On To The Next One
Reaction score
"Whitten" is all I needed to read. ******.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
Sure is funny what a playoff loss does to the minds of various posters. This is quite interesting from a pyschological standpoint.

CallMeCrazy

Reaction score
I really think it comes down to coaching. Defense played well and set up the offense for success. Dallas couldn't take advantage of a depleted Seahawks secondary. Why??? (GROBP). Peyton was certainly able to expose all our defensive flaws (GROZ). Looking at our defense, we have a first round DE, a fourth round DE with first round potential if it hadn't been for injuries and a free agent NT who played great all season. At LB, we have two studs at OL, (one on IR) but Carpenter played a hell of a game. We're weak in the middle but James mad some plays whereas Ayodele was more MIA. In the secondary, we have TNew... Man are we ever missing Woodson!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Woods;1294603 said:
However, I don't really understand the gameplan on offense. I thought we'd try to challenge their secondary more often.

I agree.

Did any reporter in the post-game press conference with Parcells ask him why we didn't challenge their secondary more? :confused:

ndanger

Reaction score
Artie Lange;1294448 said:
Romo can't carry the sweat soaked jock strap Garcia has.
Romo is just a Parcells Illusion.
GET RID OF BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are an F----in moron !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CalCBFan

Reaction score
eman721;1294712 said:
"Whitten" is all I needed to read. ******.
You should be on this coaching staff. You find more wrong w/ a misspelled name than a dropped pass and a route that stopped just short of the 1st down than just over the 1st down mark...