What if Dak had a game like this?

Havic

Reaction score
if Dak had Burrow's postseason record I would let it slide
Right? didn't he sit out pretty much all camp with injury / contract dispute? Give it a 2-3 weeks and he will be back in form.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Right? didn't he sit out pretty much all camp with injury / contract dispute? Give it a 2-3 weeks and he will be back in form.
It was a lot of sloppy football today but that’s insane. I get having a bad game but that’s one of the worst of his young career.

KB1122

Reaction score
I would guess that Dak has the first six games to establish that this year isn't going to be a repeat of last year. If not, then week 7 is the bye week. And that's the first real opportunity to change things up.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
You gotta have the skins on the wall...Burrow does and weren't you all saying that one game does not make a season, especially the opener. Mahomes lost too, even more skins.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

Well, I just went and lurked on some Bengals forums. It looks no different than here when this happens. go ahead and google up Bengals forums and see for yourself. So much for the narrative that Cowboys fans are somehow different than fans of other teams.