What if it was Jerry instead of Robert Kraft?

lk8701

Reaction score
Goodell will only fine and suspend Kraft even if/when the videotape gets released by TMZ. If it was Jerry instead of Kraft would Goodell force Jerry to sell the team?

glimmerman

Reaction score
When goodell only slaps him on the wrist but makes another owner sell his team then it will just be another example of the inconsistency of him. Just like suspending Elliot. The other owners don’t seem to mind. They just paid kap 80 million to go away. Just throw money at the problem. He will fine kraft. About 80 million?

Mannix

Reaction score
Some are seriously wondering if the unnamed person is the Goon....I guess he has a place in the Jupiter area also. That would be soooooo delicious!!!!

conner01

Reaction score
I don’t think Richardson and kraft have anything to do with each other.
I don’t think kraft situation warranty’s selling his team at all
A fine and a big one is the proper punishment
He hired a hooker, even in the eyes of the law that’s not a serious crime.
If it was a player he wouldn’t get a lifetime ban

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Goodell will only fine and suspend Kraft even if/when the videotape gets released by TMZ. If it was Jerry instead of Kraft would Goodell force Jerry to sell the team?
No, he wouldn't, nor could he even if he wanted. Goodell cannot unilaterally make that decision. Besides, there have been pictures of Jerry with strippers, including one with the stripper on her knees, plus there was the party bus with strippers on board .

kskboys

Reaction score
No, he wouldn't, nor could he even if he wanted. Goodell cannot unilaterally make that decision. Besides, there have been pictures of Jerry with strippers, including one with the stripper on her knees, plus there was the party bus with strippers on board .
Yeah, I don't think he could either.

However, the strippers on the bus was not illegal. Soliciting a prostitute is.