What if Jason Garrett wins a SB with the Cowboys?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If Jason Garrett became a SB winning head coach with the Cowboys, that would be the worst thing ever for some Cowboys fans. Their nightmare would come true and they would be stuck with Garrett as the HC for a long while. You know who you are out there, so speak up and tell me if you would hate this.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
If a Jason Garrett led team produces us a Superbow what more can you want?

That's the name of the game. Win championships.

You keep him and feel good about him from that point on because he's proven to know how to win it all at that point.

coach steele

Reaction score
If Jason Garrett became a SB winning head coach with the Cowboys, that would be the worst thing ever for some Cowboys fans. Their nightmare would come true and they would be stuck with Garrett as the HC for a long while. You know who you are out there, so speak up and tell me if you would hate this.

I’d be happy to win the Super Bowl with anyone.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's probably our best chance to lead this dysfunctional franchise to the big game. But he needs help just like every HC including big Bill. Do we have the OC and DC to lead their respective units and win? We shall see.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
He would have to be the coach another 3-4 years for that chance to happen

Flamma

Reaction score

I don't care if Peewee Hermann is our head coach if Dallas wins the Super Bowl.

Mannix

Reaction score
--------He's probably our best chance to lead this dysfunctional franchise to the big game.

^^^^^^^
False

nobody

Reaction score
What if Jerry sold the team to an owner that put people in charge who would create a solid dynasty like the Patriots? Oh, we're not asking about impossibilities? My mistake. :lmao2:

I used to believe in Garrett. He proved me wrong. If he proves me wrong yet again and actually coaches the team to a SB win, I'll happily eat crow. But I think it's about as likely as Jerry selling the team.