Twitter: What if Javon Kinlaw falls to 51?

Texas_Pete

Reaction score

I'm reading that teams are worried about his medicals. Without that concern, he's easily top 15. So if he falls to #51, in my eyes he's BPA and Jerry should pull the trigger.

ultron

Reaction score
I don’t see him getting past Atlanta @ pick 16. The Falcons fans really want this guy and seem to think they’re getting him.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

I'm reading that teams are worried about his medicals. Without that concern, he's easily top 15. So if he falls to #51, in my eyes he's BPA and Jerry should pull the trigger.

Supposedly he didn't fail any of medical checks

There is conflicting information on Kinlaw right now. We will get a better picture of what info is actually accurate tomorrow during the draft

Cowboyny

Reaction score
I am confident that he's off the board at 17, unless his medicals are far worse then what people are reporting. It has been reported, no team has gave him a failing grade for his medicals.

Creeper

Reaction score
Since I am in lockdown I have lots of time to research stuff like this. I have searched everything I can think of and while there is talk of Kinlaw's knees problems, and hip surgery, there is nothing to indicate its anything more than inflammation in his knees and not a degenerative condition. Every time I read something about concerns in the draft the source is Broaddus. I suspect Broaddus got it from Brugler or the other way around but no one else is talking about it. Broaddus said "teams" are concerned about his knees, as in more than the Cowboys. If this was the case, then wouldn't there likely be more sources than Broaddus? I am still wondering if the Cowboys are trying to snooker some teaks into passing on him hoping he falls to 17. I think he goes in the top 10 but we will find out very soon.

And why would the Cowboys use a high 2nd round pick on Jaylon Smith who basically destroyed his knee in college and had many team doctors say he would never play again, but then not take Kinlaw whose problem may be long term allowing him to at least play right away?

If Kinlaw is there at 17, which I doubt, the Cowboys have to take him and not think twice.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It appears that the rumors of bad knees was just a rumor.

Hardline

Reaction score
Going to have to trade up in front of Atlanta to even have a shot.
Even if he drops anywhere near the Falcons.
No one is falling for the bad medical reports if they are even there at all.

I can't wait until tomorrow.