What if Packers get dominated by the Whiners?

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I think it is more likely the Packers get dominated by the Whiners than make a game out of it. I hate the Whiners and hope they get their butt kicked, but don’t see it.

If the Packers get dominated, it is so stupid that Jerry has already given McCarthy a vote of confidence. He should have waited until after the Whiners game before making any decisions on a coach.

If the Packers get-dominated it is more proof our coaches and players CHOKED and we need to find a new coach!

Reactions: CWR

Beats_By_Zeke

Reaction score
Although i am guilty of that same logic, Its been proven especially all year, that blowing out one team doesn't make you better than the team they previously beat. Now if you blow out team after team after team, like the niners do. Then yeah, i could see it.

CWR

Reaction score
I think it is more likely the Packers get dominated by the Whiners than make a game out of it. I hate the Whiners and hope they get their butt kicked, but don’t see it.

If the Packers get dominated, it is so stupid that Jerry has already given McCarthy a vote of confidence. He should have waited until after the Whiners game before making any decisions on a coach.

If the Packers get-dominated it is more proof our coaches and players CHOKED and we need to find a new coach!
They will get dominated. It sucks because I'm at a point where I'm rooting for the niners against GB and Detroit. Detroit has got on my last nerve. I want to see GB lose mainly to highlight how crap we are and what a dumb decision Jerry made. He deserves that.

perrykemp

Reaction score
I don't see how the Packers can stop the 49ers. The 49ers have All-Pro/Pro-Bowl players at the 6 offensive playmaker positions -- QB, WR1, WR2, TE, RB, and the leagues best FB.

The Packers defense is pretty putrid.

Even if the Packers manage to put up 30 points on offense, I don't see the Packers winning.

rambo2

Reaction score

Bringing McCarthy back had to do with the success of the new offense. They didn't want to change and start over at this point. That doesn't change no matter what happens with the Packers and the 49ers.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Im at a point I want the 49ers to win the SB so they can have a SB hangover and we can maybe just maybe get past them

That's the mindset Jerry & Co have given us fans that have never seen us win anything. Afraid of everyone

JBS

Reaction score
None of it matters.

Focus on the Cowboys.

The Packers success or lack of it should have no outcome on us trying to get better.

Jerry killed all hope going forward regardless of what happens with Green Bay.
Is it really that hard to understand. I mean goodness. We got steamrolled. Nothing else matters. Move on. Improve. But we won’t

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is one of those games when I hate both teams. So it doesn't matter to me who wins.

To answer the OP, it will simply mean the SF put a real defensive plan in place to stop GB. Completely the opposite of us. Their defense won't allow GB to march up and down the field with free will and have guys running thru their secondary wide open.

As poorly as Dak played, the Cowboys would have won had the defense done their job. Because GB's defense is nothing to get excited about. I expect SF to drop a 33-35 score (if not more) quite easily on them.

Last edited:

ghst187

Reaction score
We can pretend all we want but GB wasn’t a good team and Love isn’t the next coming of Aaron Rodgers…we just made them look like that because of how bad we were.
Hate it but I expect the whiners will stomp them by 30.

Creeper

Reaction score
You make a valid point. Why did Jerry make such a quick decision? This could have waited for a while. I think Jerry made this decision before the playoff started.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Results don't translate. Matchups can yield wildly different results.

We beat the Giants. The Giants beat the Cardinals. The Cardinals Beat Us.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I think the Niners could roll Green Bay but I don't think that should be the basis for a coaching decision. That flop last Sunday was all I needed to see.
I agree.

That would not be the basis of the decision. It would have given Jerry more information and more time to decide.

After the debacle of a game McCarthy should not be given a vote of confidence until every other option is explored. There is no reason to give him a vote of confidence right now. He does not deserve a vote of confidence!!!

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Although i am guilty of that same logic, Its been proven especially all year, that blowing out one team doesn't make you better than the team they previously beat. Now if you blow out team after team after team, like the niners do. Then yeah, i could see it.
I also think Jerry should have taken more time before deciding to stick with McCarthy.

At least Interview the top candidates AND do not give McCarthy a vote of confidence!