What if Philly doesn't jump us and take Goedert?

Havic

Reaction score
Stats being the starting TE this year
  • REC
    68th
  • YDS
    52nd
  • TD
    Tied-65th
  • AVG

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
Stats being the starting TE this year
  • REC
    68th
  • YDS
    52nd
  • TD
    Tied-65th
  • AVG
Hurts isn’t a great passer . Plus Dallas goadart can block better than Schultz. I think Ferguson can be as good or better than Goedard.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Well, he apparently hates the Cowboys and harbors a life long grudge against the team because of his name, so maybe he wouldn't be giving 100% effort in Dallas.

Havic

Reaction score
Hurts isn’t a great passer . Plus Dallas goadart can block better than Schultz. I think Ferguson can be as good or better than Goedard.
I think he is on his 2nd contract already. He is a solid player but hasn't lived up to expectations imo. Yea I agree with Ferg.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
If the giants want to win, they need to take out hurts. The team willing to hurt people wins. Just ask the niners.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Bubble screens can work! Why give him the outside so easily?

NorthTexan95

Reaction score

What if Philly doesn't jump us and take Goedert?​

Not much changes. We weren't drafting Goedert at that spot and Philly may have drafted him later (no change) or they would have a different tight end (small change).

cowboyec

Reaction score
dallas was set to take connor williams.
they were on the phone with him BEFORE eagles made their pick.
it was a myth dallas was gonna take goedert...the media tried to connect dots with witten's retirement.
but video shows they were talking to connor while the eagles were on the clock and showed zero emotion when goedert was taken.

SuperBowlz

Reaction score
I think he is on his 2nd contract already. He is a solid player but hasn't lived up to expectations imo. Yea I agree with Ferg.
He's a fantastic player. He was hurt this season but was looking all pro to me before the injury. I'd love him on our team. Great hands and a premier blocker.

quickccc

Reaction score
It’s not like Conner was a god pick. He was average and wasn’t resigned,
Williams was average as an OG.
We had him in the wrong position. Now he's become one of the better centers in the NFL

Cowboys insist that they never had intentions to draft TE Goedert with their 2nd rd pick.

quickccc

Reaction score
dallas was set to take connor williams.
they were on the phone with him BEFORE eagles made their pick.
it was a myth dallas was gonna take goedert...the media tried to connect dots with witten's retirement.
but video shows they were talking to connor while the eagles were on the clock and showed zero emotion when goedert was taken.
ditto here

- Cowboys insist they were taking Conner, not Goedert.

- Any other rumor or case was media driven. i guess because of the Witten retirement situation at the time

- In fact, if Seattle was up for trading Earl Thomas but insisted on a 2nd rd pick from Cowboys - to which we insisted on
giving up a pick no higher than 3rd rd.