What if the Bengals win on Sunday

jr40usa

Reaction score
After the reaction from this team after losing 1 game. The season is over for this team if they lose to the Bengals on Sunday.

This team has way too many individual players and a coach in denial about his team.

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
jr40usa;2300443 said:
After the reaction from this team after losing 1 game. The season is over for this team if they lose to the Bengals on Sunday.

This team has way too many individual players and a coach in denial about his team.
Delete this post.

ringmaster

Reaction score
jr40usa;2300443 said:

The season won't be over it will be that they didn't come prepared.

And I don't think this team is in denial after one loss either.

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
If the Bengals win on Sunday, we give you a public stoning for jinxing the team.

mmohican29

Reaction score
then our record will fall to 3-2 and we play at St. Louis the following week.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
jr40usa;2300443 said:

Such a scenario would involve Jason Garrett not having the offense cranked up and ready to roll no matter how much Stew mucks it up on the defensive end.

Garrett will be prepared this Sunday.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
We'll be 3-2. One faction of fans will thump their chests and tell us how they told us so and we should have been listening to them. One faction of fans will say there's a lot of season and left and it isn't the end of the world.

I'll be sick to my stomach whether we win or lose because the same two sides will bleat their agendas whether we win or lose. It's never about football any more.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
If we lose to the Bengals, I think some changes may have to be made and heads may have to roll.

However, it really all depends on how we lose.

I still don't understand why people can't accept the fact that the Commanders are a good football team, really capable of beating anyone in the NFL.

Folks, the Cowboys are not the 1992 Olympic Dream Team, no matter how many 1st Round picks we have on our roster. Not sure why we are expected to blow everyone out every week.

We are just one of several really good teams.

I bet the real reason the folks that just can't seem to let the loss go are upset because they ate all the cheese about how great we were and probably thought we were going to go undefeated :bang2: . Failing to realize that only one team has done it and it is not required to win a Super Bowl.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
If we lose Sunday, Wade Phillips isn't fired, but he's moving to into a much warmer neighborhood.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
I doubt we lose..But if for some miracle the bengals win there will be alot of poeple really really pist off.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
jr40usa;2300443 said:

Wade will be fired and Garrett will take over as interim HC.

I am actually quite serious here fellas, no joke. I really would expect Wade to be gone if we lose a home game to the winless Bengals.

Expectations are too high to allow a loss at home to a winless team.

My .02

ZeroClub

just trying to get better
Reaction score
This team needs to come together and harden itself.

A loss to the Bengals might not be the worse thing, in the long run.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
Asklesko;2300675 said:
Hold onto your butts.

holdontoyourbutts.jpg

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
jr40usa;2300443 said:

If that happens, there is not enough bandwidth on the entire internet to handle the carnage that will occur here

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hostile;2300655 said:
We'll be 3-2. One faction of fans will thump their chests and tell us how they told us so and we should have been listening to them. One faction of fans will say there's a lot of season and left and it isn't the end of the world.

I'll be sick to my stomach whether we win or lose because the same two sides will bleat their agendas whether we win or lose. It's never about football any more.

The truth is spoken.

Nav22

Reaction score
Folks, the Cowboys are not the 1992 Olympic Dream Team, no matter how many 1st Round picks we have on our roster. Not sure why we are expected to blow everyone out every week.
We never had any "Dream Team" that destroyed everyone in their path. The '92 Super Bowl Champion Cowboys lost to a 6-10 Rams team, a 9-7 Commanders team, and got demolished 31-7 by an 11-5 Eagles team... and four of their 13 regular season wins were by 7 points or less.

That huge loss to Philly dropped the 3-0 Cowboys to the lowly record of *GASP*... 3-1.

Makes the current Code Blue panic after ONE loss to a good football team all the more hilarious.