What if the Bengals win on Sunday

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
mmohican29;2300628 said:
then our record will fall to 3-2 and we play at St. Louis the following week.

Are you saying the rest of the season won't be canceled? We won't have those three wins removed from the record books? The players won't be banned from setting foot in an NFL stadium for the rest of their lives? The coaches won't be sacrificed on the field as soon as time runs out? The franchise won't be gutted, sold, moved out of Dallas and renamed?

Well, clearly you are wrong and haven't been reading this message board.

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Hostile;2300655 said:
We'll be 3-2. One faction of fans will thump their chests and tell us how they told us so and we should have been listening to them. One faction of fans will say there's a lot of season and left and it isn't the end of the world.

I'll be sick to my stomach whether we win or lose because the same two sides will bleat their agendas whether we win or lose. It's never about football any more.

It's just a message board, Hos. Remember that. The Cowboys themselves and the results on the field take precedence over anything that's said on a message board, on talk radio or on some TV show. It's ALWAYS about football. The rest is just time-filler until the next kickoff.

Mansta54

Reaction score
jr40usa;2300443 said:
After the reaction from this team after losing 1 game. The season is over for this team if they lose to the Bengals on Sunday.

This team has way too many individual players and a coach in denial about his team.

I think you mean the reaction of the FANS and MEDIA after 1 loss. Not the team, the team is fine. It's the fans and media who's going crazy...

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
jr40usa;2300443 said:
After the reaction from this team after losing 1 game. The season is over for this team if they lose to the Bengals on Sunday.

This team has way too many individual players and a coach in denial about his team.

I might really be MAD :bang2:

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
jr40usa;2300443 said:

*adds another to the ignore list*

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
jr40usa;2300443 said:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I shutter to even think what will happen to this fan base if we lose to the winless Bengals this week.

1fisher

Reaction score
xWraithx;2300798 said:
I stopped reading after "What if the Bengals win on Sunday"

LOL.... stopped reading and started posting! :lmao2:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
monsoon-gorilla06.jpg

Pandemonium

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Then it will prove that you can be a winner in the game of life even after a demoralizing loss to the Cowboys.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
ZeroClub;2300781 said:
This team needs to come together and harden itself.

A loss to the Bengals might not be the worse thing, in the long run.

A loss is never good. It makes no sense to spin it.

As much as a loss might "harden" the team, it could just as easily lead to a loss of confidence and breed self-doubt which is devastating.

Just win the games you should win. Don't try to look for positives if you lose them.

ringmaster

Reaction score
Hostile;2300655 said:
We'll be 3-2. One faction of fans will thump their chests and tell us how they told us so and we should have been listening to them. One faction of fans will say there's a lot of season and left and it isn't the end of the world.

I'll be sick to my stomach whether we win or lose because the same two sides will bleat their agendas whether we win or lose. It's never about football any more.
:hammer:

joseephuss

Reaction score
If Dallas loses on Sunday, I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And, you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
Mansta54;2300876 said:
I think you mean the reaction of the FANS and MEDIA after 1 loss. Not the team, the team is fine. It's the fans and media who's going crazy...

the fans and the media are not overreacting,its the way your team lost the game..they were physically dominated and the score does not do justice for how they were dominated physically..that should be concerning!!

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
Tony Romo is a TURNOVER PRONE QB which is always the reason why Dallas may lose to a team like the Bongols.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Then we will now that the end of the world is nigh. The Cowboys lose, the stock market crashes on Monday... by Tuesday nuclear holocaust, World War 3 on Wednesday, there won't be a next week, we will all be dead on Friday.