What if the Cowboys never win another Superbowl?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
What will you do?

I'm a fan and was before they won anything. Me being a fan has nothing to do with winning or losing. Of course I want nothing more than to see this team back in the SB but I am a fan win, lose or draw.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I do think there's a real chance that one or all of the Rams, Chargers, and even Jags may win their 1st before we win our next.
Hoping I'm wrong, of course.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
What will you do?
I’m fine with it. My plate is full after 60 years of fandom. Honestly I don’t have much room left in my sports cave for anymore championship banners. Lol

I’m trying to figure out where I’ll hang a Final 4 or championship banner if Baylor makes it :)

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I have no confidence Dallas will get to another SB in my lifetime, let alone win one. It's not going to bother me since Dallas winning or losing doesn't provide near the joy or heartache it used to many years ago.

Croomraider

Reaction score
lol almost spit my drink out laughing! But yeahhhh it feels like a curse.

Everyone wants to beat Dallas. You get the best out of every team because
we are the number one most hated fanbase.

We can't every leave a game up to a REF because
we know how that ends.

And if the challenge flag flys on the field... "Let's head to our review team in New York and see
if the call stands!"

We know even as a fanbase, if we think our team is mediocre, the Media will still hype us up and
claim Super Bowl as soon as we start winning, as they've seen it adds pressure on the players and
the players fold. Perfect storm.

We might win another Super Bowl but it won't be easy.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
lol almost spit my drink out laughing! But yeahhhh it feels like a curse.

Everyone wants to beat Dallas. You get the best out of every team because
we are the number one most hated fanbase.

We can't every leave a game up to a REF because
we know how that ends.

And if the challenge flag flys on the field... "Let's head to our review team in New York and see
if the call stands!"

We know even as a fanbase, if we think our team is mediocre, the Media will still hype us up and
claim Super Bowl as soon as we start winning, as they've seen it adds pressure on the players and
the players fold. Perfect storm.

We might win another Super Bowl but it won't be easy.

So every team, every fan base, the refs, the NFL itself, and the media, are all out to get the Cowboys? Yeah, that's why. :muttley:

No one hypes the Cowboys more than the Cowboys, the Cowboys aren't good enough to be everyone's target and haven't been since the 90s, and the other things are just lame excuses. The biggest hurdle the Cowboys have to get over to win a SB is the incompetence of their own front office.

Croomraider

Reaction score
So every team, every fan base, the refs, the NFL itself, and the media, are all out to get the Cowboys? Yeah, that's why. :muttley:

No one hypes the Cowboys more than the Cowboys, the Cowboys aren't good enough to be everyone's target and haven't been since the 90s, and the other things are just lame excuses. The biggest hurdle the Cowboys have to get over to win a SB is the incompetence of their own front office.

You do realize there are people... cough cough Stephen A Smith.... who honestly don't even root for their favorite so called football team.. they only watch the Dallas Cowboys hoping they lose each week. These people's favorite teams are whomever the Dallas Cowboys play each week. There is nothing in the world quite like the hatred for the Dallas Cowboys.