What if we acquired Chad Johnson and Roy Williams.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
guess ROMO would really have a problem getting enough touches to all of those folks

ABQcowboyJR

Reaction score
When one scores a TD they should get in a track stance and race to the other end zone.

But yeah, its not gonna happen. Roy is coming.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Would we be releasing TO? I really don't see any situation, at all, in which you'd have TO, Johnson, and Williams.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
....then we could have Vinny Testaverde behind center and noodle arm our *** into a 6th trophy

David276

Benched
Reaction score
id be really pissed off . because theyed find a way to **** up and then we'd be in "cap hell" for another 5 years.

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
utrunner07;2305226 said:
What if you did not make any more ridiculous posts?
:laugh1: This was like a few years ago when ES was going nuts with fools thinking we were getting Brett Favre and T.O. to come to Washington.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Extreme;2305233 said:
:laugh1: This was like a few years ago when ES was going nuts with fools thinking we were getting Brett Favre and T.O. to come to Washington.

That was actually a thought at ES? Wow. I'm REALLY glad that one never worked out for you guys. :)

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2305325 said:
That was actually a thought at ES? Wow. I'm REALLY glad that one never worked out for you guys. :)
Me too. The fanatics should have learned with Brunell that old *** washed up QBs aren't bringing a championship.

rk_bailey

Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2304246 said:
Just food for thought.

This might not help with the whole T.O. not getting the ball enough thing...
You guys are good enough already with Witten and T.O., don't start imitating the errors of my Commanders front office.