What if we merged with Cowboyscentral?

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
I think it would be cool if we put the two boards together to make one big board. Seriously, it might sound dumb, but there's a lot of our guys over there so... why not? It might be a lot of trouble, but it would be worth it. We would have the undisputed BEST board on the net. Since we both run VBulletin now it wouldn't be a huge prob with software or anything. I mean, cowboyscentral is now up there with us in quality so it would be great.

Thoughts???

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
That board is a spin off from a couple guys who used to be here but wanted to run, for the lack of a better word, "looser" (no, I don't mean loser) forum. They broke off from here what, a little over a year ago now?? So I think you would stand a better chance of seeing Troy Aikman playing again than you would seeing the two boards merge.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Irving Cowboy said:
That board is a spin off from a couple guys who used to be here but wanted to run, for the lack of a better word, "looser" (no, I don't mean loser) forum. They broke off from here what, a little over a year ago now?? So I think you would stand a better chance of seeing Troy Aikman playing again than you would seeing the two boards merge.

I am not sure if he means that board.

One is cowboyscentral...the one you speak of is dallascowboyscentral.

Two different boards, one just has Dallas in the title and the other does not.

Confused yet :D

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I am not sure if he means that board.

One is cowboyscentral...the one you speak of is dallascowboyscentral.

Two different boards, one just has Dallas in the title and the other does not.

Confused yet :D

Yeah, I mean cowboyscentral, not dallascowboyscentral.

link: Cowboyscentral

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zorg222 said:
I think it would be cool if we put the two boards together to make one big board. Seriously, it might sound dumb, but there's a lot of our guys over there so... why not? It might be a lot of trouble, but it would be worth it. We would have the undisputed BEST board on the net. Since we both run VBulletin now it wouldn't be a huge prob with software or anything. I mean, cowboyscentral is now up there with us in quality so it would be great.

Thoughts???

We won't be merging with any other site. This site was not put online to be the best or the most popular site. It was originally put online to give a few of the Cowboys fans from several sites a place of their own to get together and talk about the Cowboys. The fact that this site has grown in popularity in the last few years is directly because of the quality of users we have here.

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Reality said:
We won't be merging with any other site. This site was not put online to be the best or the most popular site. It was originally put online to give a few of the Cowboys fans from several sites a place of their own to get together and talk about the Cowboys. The fact that this site has grown in popularity in the last few years is directly because of the quality of users we have here.

:cool: