What If...

RoundRock Fan

Reaction score
LB Chad Greenway fell to us at #18? should we take him?

While he disappointed at the combine with low numbers, Greenway is much more talented than what his numbers indicated. And given our need for a LB.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
RoundRock Fan said:
LB Chad Greenway fell to us at #18? should we take him?

While he disappointed at the combine with low numbers, Greenway is much more talented than what his numbers indicated. And given our need for a LB.

not convinced about him...might not be physical enough to be a 3-4 OLB, then factoring in his very slow 40 time on a very fast surface, makes you wonder if he was just a good college player who might be somewhat ordinary in the pros

there's no doubt he will be there at 18, I wouldnt take there though

David

Rudy

Reaction score
There is no doubt he'll be there when Dallas picks. There are better LB prospects to take at 18.

Natedawg44

Reaction score
system linebacker, Ferentz scheme makes him look better than he actually is. I don't know if I would take him with our 2nd round pick.

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
He's going to be a quality pro if he goes to a system that maximizes his strengths and minimizes his weaknesses.

He's excellent in coverage, solid in his reads but lacks the ability to take on blockers. Not exactly what a team looks for in a 3-4 linebacker.

Besides, if your looking for an Iowa linebacker, look at Hodge. He's going to be the best LB out of this year's draft in 2-3 years.