What in the Wide World of Sports

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
What in the Wide World of Sports is going on here? I'm flippin' through channels on the TV and decide to see what's on ESPN (BSPN). What's on? Mens Professional Pillow Fighting! BSPN is covering like it is a Boxing match.

I've decided that I know what is wrong with the craziness in the USA now. Our young adults are mentally still 10-year-olds.

Ghost12

Reaction score
What in the Wide World of Sports is going on here? I'm flippin' through channels on the TV and decide to see what's on ESPN (BSPN). What's on? Mens Professional Pillow Fighting! BSPN is covering like it is a Boxing match.

I've decided that I know what is wrong with the craziness in the USA now. Our young adults are mentally still 10-year-olds.
It's better than the losers who watch Little League on ESPN. Any adult following the athletic accomplishments of children needs to get a life.*

*2 exceptions: (1) it's your kid playing, and (2) the "child" is a world class caliber athlete (which is something that happens occasionally in women's sports)

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
It's better than the losers who watch Little League on ESPN. Any adult following the athletic accomplishments of children needs to get a life.*

*2 exceptions: (1) it's your kid playing, and (2) the "child" is a world class caliber athlete (which is something that happens occasionally in women's sports)
I find the Little League World Series entertaining, and it is a real sport. If I'm flippin' channels and it is on, I'll watch some of it, not interesting enough to follow, but better than grown men having pillow fights. Hehe, pillow fights, holy cow.