total incompetence
laid an egg
suckfest
where's the beef
emperor has no clothes
we got stuffed

i choose this one - cluster ****
no overreation 1st game..

.I look at like this The Line has played horrible, Daks being sacked at an all time rate and all the holding onto the ball isn't all his fault, his WR arent open early enough and no starting TEs? this is completely new group on offense so many changes , its hard to blame it all on the QB..same issues Zeke is having..this is new group..so many new players on offense they will take time to develop and the coaches well we all know they deserve some blame for not being more creative with all these new faces.. Tavon Austin should have been used more , Thompson etc no deep throws at all , yes common broken record here but really not all daks issues going back to the zeke suspension and the ATL game.. if you look at Daks better numbers late in the season like against Washington, The line blocked the best.. not many qbs can play with the line in shambles like it is..im willing to wait until January and really hope the line, the new weapons, the coaching all come around and we can see what we really have..i think if you put Dak on team like the Vikings hes still the 2016 Dak..this team has been in shambles since mid season last year and is forever changed.. ITS NOT ALL DAK..you want to find out go get Kap, let him sit for 2 weeks and if dak is still struggling Kap should know this vanilla offense by then and put him in and see if it gets better.. everyone keeps saying teddy Bridgewater or Rg3 well they aint available and ill argue Kap regardless of his political stances is better then both of them..

this is new team been turned over nearly 100% the last 4 years and now we are developing TEs, WRs, New Linemen, and its effecting the play of everybody..hard to really judge IMO

waldoputty

Reaction score
no overreation 1st game..

.I look at like this The Line has played horrible, Daks being sacked at an all time rate and all the holding onto the ball isn't all his fault, his WR arent open early enough and no starting TEs? this is completely new group on offense so many changes , its hard to blame it all on the QB..same issues Zeke is having..this is new group..so many new players on offense they will take time to develop and the coaches well we all know they deserve some blame for not being more creative with all these new faces.. Tavon Austin should have been used more , Thompson etc no deep throws at all , yes common broken record here but really not all daks issues going back to the zeke suspension and the ATL game.. if you look at Daks better numbers late in the season like against Washington, The line blocked the best.. not many qbs can play with the line in shambles like it is..im willing to wait until January and really hope the line, the new weapons, the coaching all come around and we can see what we really have..i think if you put Dak on team like the Vikings hes still the 2016 Dak..this team has been in shambles since mid season last year and is forever changed.. ITS NOT ALL DAK..you want to find out go get Kap, let him sit for 2 weeks and if dak is still struggling Kap should know this vanilla offense by then and put him in and see if it gets better.. everyone keeps saying teddy Bridgewater or Rg3 well they aint available and ill argue Kap regardless of his political stances is better then both of them..

this is new team been turned over nearly 100% the last 4 years and now we are developing TEs, WRs, New Linemen, and its effecting the play of everybody..hard to really judge IMO

massive fail >100 words!

CapnCook

Reaction score
its becoming more and more evident this thread really opened my eyes..no way Romo misses all these guys..no excuses on Daks bad day once the line starting blocking

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/film-breakdown-must-see.414439/
Dak just needed to be average. Scheme or not, the miss to Jarwin wasn't just bad because the pass was off target, but because he threw the ball with the mechanics of an uncoordinated toddler. He's bailing on pockets, rushing his play action, not seeing routes develop, and not checking out of bad pre-snap match ups. It looks bad.

Thanks for the video link.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
lets me think:
exposed
laughing stock
we suck
abomination
humiliation
cluster ****
embarrassment