What is Flo's contract?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
summerisfunner;1316690 said:
that's the thing, I keep asking who we replace Flo w/, which is a realistic upgrade, and still get no answers

Every one assumes McQ will just be ready to step in and replace Flo. Until he shows me other wise you don't replace Flo with a 7th rd pick with no playing time.

DipChit

Reaction score
Not that I necessarily should be but I'm more worried about the 3 in the middle than I am about the Tackles.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1316727 said:
Every one assumes McQ will just be ready to step in and replace Flo. Until he shows me other wise you don't replace Flo with a 7th rd pick with no playing time.

him, or any other younger player, assuming that just because you're younger, and more mobile, that you're an instant upgrade

just ask Oakland how Robert Gallery is working out for them at LT

oh wait, he's playing RG

that's why I ask for a realistic answer, such as a LT who's actually playing better than Flo, and I don't see him being available

Skin

Reaction score
summerisfunner;1316739 said:
him, or any other younger player, assuming that just because you're younger, and more mobile, that you're an instant upgrade

just ask Oakland how Robert Gallery is working out for them at LT

oh wait, he's playing RG

that's why I ask for a realistic answer, such as a LT who's actually playing better than Flo, and I don't see him being available

Well as long as you don't see one being available, it must be so. Of course, since you don't see a reason for Parcells to leave (or any suitable replacements), you'll forgive me if I can't take you seriously.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
summerisfunner;1316668 said:
if we haven't moved Flo to RG yet, we dont' have any plans to

The reason they didn't just move him to guard is because tackle is a hell of a lot harder position to fill than guard! You have to be able to handle a bull rush and have enough lateral movement to protect against speed rushes on the outside.

As a guard, you have to protect against the bull rush and be able to pull. Both of which Flozell can do. How many times was Flozell pancaked last season? I remember all of zero. (though I could be wrong as I actually didn't get to see 2 games here in NY)

Shaun

Reaction score
If we could even find an upgrade, his contract could be a whole lot worse than Flozells.