What is going on in Kansas ??

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Kansas is taking it to the Horns. There is 7:41 in the 4th and its 23-13 Kansas over Texas.

Reaction score
movie15.jpg
You like apples!!??

untitled.jpg
'NUFF SAID!!

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I wonder if that close call will affect the voters in any way. Texas looked bad...

Someone better throw a parade for Vince Young.

Reaction score
Avery said:
I wonder if that close call will affect the voters in any way. Texas looked bad...

Someone better throw a parade for Vince Young.

500+ yards ttl offense, they didn't look THAT bad, they just made silly mistakes that Kan converted on.

Texas wideouts are just bad, L. Sweed is a talented frosh who hasn't learned to run a good route, and T. Jefferies isn't very good, period.

Stop Texas thru the air, which ain't real tuff, and you can roll-up on their grnd game. Just ask OU.

Reaction score
Put Henson In said:
Well Jeffery won that game for us so I would reprhase that he "just isn't very good".

Oh, okay... how 'bout this "Vince L."... He's a mediocre college player at best, who shys-away from going over the middle for fear of the big hit, and who's LAST GAME in organized football will be in whatever bowl the Horns play in!?

Happy now?

jimmy40

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
500+ yards ttl offense, they didn't look THAT bad, they just made silly mistakes that Kan converted on.

Texas wideouts are just bad, L. Sweed is a talented frosh who hasn't learned to run a good route, and T. Jefferies isn't very good, period.

Stop Texas thru the air, which ain't real tuff, and you can roll-up on their grnd game. Just ask OU.
Sweed ran bad routes at Brenham too but he was a foot taller than everyone that tried to cover him.