What is more important, Team or QB?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Sorry buddy, but you remain one of the worst predictors/evaluators of talent/coaching/team.

This team is primed and the arrow is heading up:

-MM is now the coach and Marinelli and crew are gone. He is in full control of this team
-Moore is now unleashed and coached up by a REAL offensive mind
-Weaknesses on defense have been addressed for the most part. DT is now a strength and the secondary is deeper and more play makers.
-These DT's will keep lineman off our linebackers
-Dak is entering his prime coming off his best season
-Pollard should be more in the mix offensively as should Jarwin
-Lamb replaces Cobb and I don't think we can underestimate that affect
-We have a legitimate backup QB

All these things are huge reasons to think the team will be much improved.

But yet you are...……………….."down on the team".

Why because your pathetic hero Garrett is gone? LOL

Getting on the wrong side of the argument again I see.

Already hoping for MM to fail so you can prop up your hero Garrett. Pathetic and sad. Too bad you aren't going to enjoy this run.
I’m sorry you see it that way. “ full control of this team” lol

But I don’t see us much different than before. Everyone thought the Arrow was headed up after 2018 too but many of us warned of our weaknesses and predicted we’d struggle making playoffs.

This is an even year season though. We usually bounce back when we don’t have 1st place schedule. So, maybe another division title and perhaps a Wild Card win.

I haven’t been excited in a couple decades. One thing I am excited about is we no longer will hold our coaching responsible.

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I’m sorry you see it that way. “ full control of this team” lol

But I don’t see us much different than before. Everyone thought the Arrow was headed up after 2018 too but many of us warned of our weaknesses and predicted we’d struggle making playoffs.

This is an even year season though. We usually bounce back when we don’t have 1st place schedule. So, maybe another division title and perhaps a Wild Card win.

I haven’t been excited in a couple decades. One thing I am excited about is we no longer will hold our coaching responsible.

MM will be judged like any other HC. But true, we don't have the handicap of the horrid Garrett anymore.

When Garrett was here, you were all smiles and confidence. Now you aren't. That pretty much says it all.

A Garrett lover you remain.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
MM will be judged like any other HC. But true, we don't have the handicap of the horrid Garrett anymore.

When Garrett was here, you were all smiles and confidence. Now you aren't. That pretty much says it all.

A Garrett lover you remain.
Every rebuttal to my responses are Im a Garrett fan. You still never grasped my narrative with Garrett. I wasn’t happy with Garrett nor any HC this era.

Typical troll like response attempting to insult members because you don’t like or disagree with their opinion. You treat others similar. I’m surprised you haven’t been called out for it by the Mods. Maybe it’s time.