What is our expectations for Dak?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I’d really like to know what a lot of your standards are because people are actually accepting of his performance today and using his stats as a shield to defend his trash play.

You understand he is a 40 million dollar player right?

Was he gutsy at the end? Sure.. But he was mediocre and not accurate all game.

He gets paid too much to just sit around and wait for everyone else to make a play.

Also, I feel validated for my opinion about Carr and Dak being basically the same player.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I can tell you what our owners expectation is. “ interesting and relative “. Apparently that’s worth 40 million. Quite a show tonite.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
He has great stats for a loser. I want him to be a great QB for Dallas but when the chips are down he mostly folds. This is the rule rather than the exception. At the end of the day, he can't carry the team and make those superstar plays. I hate Elway but he carried the Broncos to so long I can't believe he hasn't had spine replacement surgery. Dak is not that guy.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He has great stats for a loser. I want him to be a great QB for Dallas but when the chips are down he mostly folds. This is the rule rather than the exception. At the end of the day, he can't carry the team and make those superstar plays. I hate Elway but he carried the Broncos to so long I can't believe he hasn't had spine replacement surgery. Dak is not that guy.

He’s looking a lot like the old Dak lately.

The Stats Prescott Dak.

He was so bad today. 3 and outs..Horrible accuracy. Just back to being average.

No difference between Dak Prescott and Derek Carr. We’re back to that kind of QB play.

Carson

Reaction score
Perfection obviously.

106 passer rating when throwing to backups all game isn’t enough.

If he missed any throws or the receivers have to make some tough grabs. He sucks.
I hear this.

But he just doesn’t seem on when rolling and trying to throw off of one foot.

Any average QB makes that 3rd down throw in OT. Not many QBs complete the throws to Gallup. He’s just too inconsistent

JayFord

Reaction score
im not concerned about Dak he'll pick it up sooner than later

im concerned about the third down defense because now its getting disguting

Swagger

Reaction score
I’d really like to know what a lot of your standards are because people are actually accepting of his performance today and using his stats as a shield to defend his trash play.

He gets paid too much to just sit around and wait for everyone else to make a play.

Also, I feel validated for my opinion about Carr and Dak being basically the same player.
Agree and throw in Cousins as well

BobSacamano

Reaction score

Can you go one day without mentioning Dak?

Certainly no need to create a whole thread about him.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I hear this.

Any average QB makes that 3rd down throw in OT. Not many QBs complete the throws to Gallup. He’s just too inconsistent
It’s a double edged sword. He giveth and he taketh away. But unless our dysfunctional ownership pulls another QB out of the hat we have no chance without him.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I hear this.

I hear ya.

it’s one of those tough things.

Look at Dak’s OT history though. Dude it’s almost perfect in OT’s in his career. Literally he has like 2 incomplete passes in his entire OT career.

he just didn’t get it done tonight.

The freaking over reactions by some people are just beyond annoying at this point.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Dak was excellent in the 4th quarter throwing for over 200 yards with his two best receivers not playing.

His slow starts are killing us though.