What is the Best TV Commercials Of All Time

1942willys

Reaction score
bluntly speaking I don't remember most of these commercials so some people are mistaking ones they like for ones that actually made a big impact

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bluntly speaking I don't remember most of these commercials so some people are mistaking ones they like for ones that actually made a big impact
huh. I recall seeing every single commercial posted thus far, with the exception of @HungryLion's Pizza Hut and Pennsylvania Lottery Christmas commercials. It makes sense to me that I have not seen the latter commercial since I am from Louisiana.

HungryLion

Reaction score
huh. I recall seeing every single commercial posted thus far, with the exception of @HungryLion's Pizza Hut and Pennsylvania Lottery Christmas commercials. It makes sense to me that I have not seen the latter commercial since I am from Louisiana.
To be fair I was also clear in my posts that they aren’t famous but Moreso ones that I remember the most having seen them so much.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
To be fair I was also clear in my posts that they aren’t famous but Moreso ones that I remember the most having seen them so much.
Hey. I consider the Christmas Hershey Kisses and M&M commercials iconic. They are among the first commercials I expect to see play over and over again after Halloween, because advertisers never wait until Thanksgiving is over. :muttley:

HungryLion

Reaction score
Hey. I consider the Christmas Hershey Kisses and M&M commercials iconic. They are among the first commercials I expect to see play over and over again after Halloween, because advertisers never wait until Thanksgiving is over. :muttley:
Those two are definitely iconic. No doubt there.

The red and green m and Ms at Christmas just taste better. Idk why. Just a mindset I’m sure.

1942willys

Reaction score
Those two are definitely iconic. No doubt there.

The red and green m and Ms at Christmas just taste better. Idk why. Just a mindset I’m sure.
I agree with those two; but bluntly speaking so many put in this thread I do not remember at all; and I thought it was about ones that really were well known for years which once again bluntly speaking most of those in this threat are not

HungryLion

Reaction score
I agree with those two; but bluntly speaking so many put in this thread I do not remember at all; and I thought it was about ones that really were well known for years which once again bluntly speaking most of those in this threat are not
Fair enough.

I would argue anyone who lives in PA, the Pa lottery one is well known and most people who were a kid when the teenage mutant ninja turtles movie came out, knows that Pizza Hut commercial like the back of their hand.