What is the best website to buy Cowboys tickets?

Sharky

Reaction score
I usually use Ticketmaster, but I don't want to waite. I want to beat the rush before the bandwagon fans start jumping aboard when the Cowboys start strong this year. Im looking at going to the Houston game. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. :starspin

Star Struck

Reaction score
If you want to go the ticket-broker route, PrimeTimeTixx.com is a good place. You'll pay more than face value, but it's not outrageous. Thats who I usually go through...

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Sharky said:
I usually use Ticketmaster, but I don't want to waite. I want to beat the rush before the bandwagon fans start jumping aboard when the Cowboys start strong this year. Im looking at going to the Houston game. Any help would be appreciated.

Ebay is the best way to go IMO.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Sharky said:

Click on the link below my sig pic. You can buy tickets only if you wish. Call and ask for Ronni. The only person I buy tickets from.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Calicowboy said:
Click on the link below my sig pic. You can buy tickets only if you wish. Call and ask for Ronni. The only person I buy tickets from.
Going to agree with Cali on this. Maxsports is the way to go. She will do better than anyone else. Guaranteed.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
djdoug said:
Ebay is the best way to go IMO.

Heh, you already posted it ( I kind of suspected you would). Also try stubhub.com. The prices are Ok for Houston game right now I think.

Sharky

Reaction score
Thanks guys its nice to have choices. I feel afordable tickets are going to be hard to come by once the season gets rolling.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Going to agree with Cali on this. Maxsports is the way to go. She will do better than anyone else. Guaranteed.

does she carry parking passes too?how much??

Star Struck

Reaction score
Sharky said:
Thanks guys its nice to have choices. I feel afordable tickets are going to be hard to come by once the season gets rolling.

You're right about that!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
djdoug said:
does she carry parking passes too?how much??
I believe she can hook you up with everything. Drop her a line. You won't regret it.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Dont forget there is always the parking lot, hundreds of tickets floating around every week in the parking lot.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
theebs said:
Dont forget there is always the parking lot, hundreds of tickets floating around every week in the parking lot.

thats true,you'll see this one guy with alot of tickets for sale,one hour later....he's trying to buy tickets!

Murph80

Reaction score
theebs said:
Not as many this year

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
bought mine on Ebay TODAY! Skins must fear Texas Stadium week 2!

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Murph80 said:
Not as many this year

Actually there will probably be more because they will be more valuable. That is the issue, they will be expensive.

I know this the guys will be in the back lots by the trucking company every week we are home and they will be right there before you cross the bridge. This year there prices will be higher I would imagine.

They will have them though, unfortunately, because they always do.

I would like to meet all the season ticket holders who are selling there seats every week so I could slap them in the head.