What is the big picture?

JJHLH1

Reaction score
Probably a 1st round playoff loss.

The only bright spot is that there isn’t anything close to a dominant team in the NFL this year.

That means that Brady will probably get the Bucs on a roll when it matters and win another ring.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SB win….we can still do it.
TB was 7-5 last year and won it all.

RS12

Reaction score
I dont see this team winning in GB in January. Yeah GB lost today but they are the only team that scares me.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
Being the 4 seed? Giving other teams in the East hope they can still win the division? If so, mission accomplished. Team is too soft to win it all.
i agree this team is soft as charmin they will never win anything

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Lol. This team just needs to hope it can make the playoffs. Don’t even worry about seeding because we don’t have that luxury with the way this team is playing. Eagles and WFT are hot right now and could kick our arse if they wanted to

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We’re still at least a year away. Our OL is too inconsistent and we’re not physical enough upfront defensively. KC was able to impose their will on us in the fourth quarter. We just got manhandled for the second time in three weeks. What we saw today will rear its ugly head in the playoffs.

ICP

Reaction score
Starting to think Dallas might be a forgery

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who the heck knows?! The NFL is impossible to predict this year.

I could see the Eagles go on a long run and we lose the division.

I could also see us running to the #1 seed in the NFC. I have no idea

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We’re still at least a year away. Our OL is too inconsistent and we’re not physical enough upfront defensively. KC was able to impose their will on us in the fourth quarter. We just got manhandled for the second time this season.

were more than a year away. If any year was the year, it’s this one. Next year everything will be too expensive, players will leave, eagles will be on the rise with 3 round one picks, we’ll need too many replacements (O-line, D-line, WR’s to fill in for Gallup and Wilson.) We are far away from next year being the year.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
were more than a year away. If any year was the year, it’s this one. Next year everything will be too expensive, players will leave, eagles will be on the rise with 3 round one picks, we’ll need too many replacements (O-line, D-line, WR’s to fill in for Gallup and Wilson.) We are far away from next year being the year.

If we can improve later in the season once DLaw, Gregory and Gallimore return we’ll get better. We still need another real good draft or two. We’re still not physical enough and we make too many mistakes.

75boyz

Reaction score
I can't speak for anyone else but my personal big picture would be to win a divisional playoff game.

Just ONE.

Shock me out of my quarter century coma even.

I know, pretty lofty goal. It's a NEW process,
Baby steps. lol

jmo

Last edited:

CWR

Reaction score
I don't think it's as bad as some of yall react after a loss, but I do agree we are coasting. We should have our foot on the gas. Instead we are being overly cautious with a lot of guys and preparing for a future that might not come as they kill all momentum. I also think we are mishandling the oline when Smith is out. We have time to pull it together but this is discouraging as hell.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Who the heck knows?! The NFL is impossible to predict this year.

I could see the Eagles go on a long run and we lose the division.

I could also see us running to the #1 seed in the NFC. I have no idea
Exactly. So one game at a time and see what happens.
This reflects on football also, "past performance does not guarantee future returns"

The past weeks many of the top teams fell, I don't think any of them has called it a season.

Aven8

Reaction score
It’s a marathon not a sprint. Lots of time to tune up if we can get some guys back. I mean we just won by 40 for crying out loud