what is the difference??

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Would someone please enlighten me on what exactly is the difference between the injured reserve and the physically unable to perform list? Depending on how Beriault's knee could he wind up on the unable to perform list and then be eligible to play later in the season?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dayton_Cowboy said:
Would someone please enlighten me on what exactly is the difference between the injured reserve and the physically unable to perform list? Depending on how Beriault's knee could he wind up on the unable to perform list and then be eligible to play later in the season?

One is all year...one is part of the year and can come back after so many weeks.

Now I may be wrong but I think a player has to be put on PUP prior to camp starting and if that is the case then Berri-O can not be put on the PUP.

:cool:

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
One is all year...one is part of the year and can come back after so many weeks.

Now I may be wrong but I think a player has to be put on PUP prior to camp starting and if that is the case then Berri-O can not be put on the PUP.

:cool:

Thanks BP.. I've been looking at those listed for the PUP and wondering if they've been out all of their camps.. I would guess that they would have having had you confirm the info