2. A great draft beer.
OGC.57394a47396ded985c5f84f68c06a34d

3. my wife..
OGC.7894cc49b48a2c075369b1b95f9328c8

That's my list please add.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score
Things that are not getting better:

I'm a sucker for purty wimmin (My wife included). Especially those with nice racks.

I'm going half blind and can't hear worth a karp.

I physically weaker that I was at 40. So as my mind power (wisdom) does increase my physical body fails me.

Blue Bell ice cream and Famous Amos chocolate chip and pecan cookies. Might add my wife's lemon cream pie to that.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
Things that are not getting better:

I'm a sucker for purty wimmin (My wife included). Especially those with nice racks.

I'm going half blind and can't hear worth a karp.

I physically weaker that I was at 40. So as my mind power (wisdom) does increase my physical body fails me.

Blue Bell ice cream and Famous Amos chocolate chip and pecan cookies. Might add my wife's lemon cream pie to that.
:thumbup:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My greatest weakness is my willingness to forgive myself for all my weaknesses. I buy my own excuses too easily when I know damn well I am lying.

One thing I did learn to do though is dump the guilt that comes with weaknesses. Yes, I know I can do better and while well intentioned, I know I will take the easy way out and not only accept my weakness but embrace it. I will promise to do better next time but that's just the little devil on my right shoulder lying to the angel on my left. I am right handed and like to keep the angel in the dark as much as possible. Maybe if I didn't have such a goody goody two shoes angel I wouldn't love that little devil so much.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
My greatest weakness is my willingness to forgive myself for all my weaknesses. I buy my own excuses too easily when I know damn well I am lying.

One thing I did learn to do though is dump the guilt that comes with weaknesses. Yes, I know I can do better and while well intentioned, I know I will take the easy way out and not only accept my weakness but embrace it. I will promise to do better next time but that's just the little devil on my right shoulder lying to the angel on my left. I am right handed and like to keep the angel in the dark as much as possible. Maybe if I didn't have such a goody goody two shoes angel I wouldn't love that little devil so much.
:laugh: you are your worst best friend.