What Is Your Favorite Current Commercial?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Runwildboys

Milana-Vayntrub-scaled-e1595446931435.jpg
Intoxicating, especially with wearing her hair short with that outfit. I do not believe that cut would work as well with her AT&T uniform though. Thing again, who cares lol?!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Intoxicating, especially with wearing her hair short with that outfit. I do not believe that cut would work as well with her AT&T uniform though. Thing again, who cares lol?!
Yeah, you're right, I guess she'd look better if I was intoxicated.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
cur·rent
/ˈkərənt/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Oceanography
Electrical
adjective
  1. belonging to the present time; happening or being used or done now.
    "keep abreast of current events"

Similar:
    contemporary

present-day

present

contemporaneous
    contemporaneous with Buddha" data-hw="contemporaneous" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?client=ms-android-motorola-rev2&sxsrf=ALeKk02EqHTL-zCxVfaxjWgEbAzAWMVxgw:1601914692709&q=define+contemporaneous&forcedict=contemporaneous&dictcorpus=en-US" style="max-height: 999999px;">
    ongoing

topical

in the news
    live

alive

happening

burning

modern

latest

popular

fashionable

in fashion

in vogue
    up to date

up to the minute

de nos jours
    trendy

now

in

Opposite:
    past
noun
  1. a body of water or air moving in a definite direction, especially through a surrounding body of water or air in which there is less movement.
    "ocean currents"

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cur·rent
/ˈkərənt/
Learn to pronounce
See definitions in:
All
Oceanography
Electrical
adjective
  1. belonging to the present time; happening or being used or done now.
    "keep abreast of current events"

Similar:
    contemporary

present-day

present

contemporaneous
    contemporaneous with Buddha" data-hw="contemporaneous" data-lb="" data-tae="true" data-te="false" data-tl="en-US" data-tldf="" data-url="/search?client=ms-android-motorola-rev2&sxsrf=ALeKk02EqHTL-zCxVfaxjWgEbAzAWMVxgw:1601914692709&q=define+contemporaneous&forcedict=contemporaneous&dictcorpus=en-US" style="max-height: 999999px;">
    ongoing

topical

in the news
    live

alive

happening

burning

modern

latest

popular

fashionable

in fashion

in vogue
    up to date

up to the minute

de nos jours
    trendy

now

in

Opposite:
    past
noun
  1. a body of water or air moving in a definite direction, especially through a surrounding body of water or air in which there is less movement.
    "ocean currents"
It is like I said in my OP: "This thread will surely attract some all-time great commercial examples from the past...". Same thing happens with pretty much any thread. It is okay as long as things do not completely derail. :p

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah, my first comment was that she's cute, just a bit out of shape for my taste. (Paraphrasing) I was busting @DoctorChicken 's ****s, because I knew he'd be compelled to try to change my mind.
:grin:
Understood. Just remember one person's bit out of shape is another person's, "OW! She's a.... BRICK... house!" :D

With apologies to the Commodores. :muttley:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
@Runwildboys

Decided to text Vayntrub's pic in the white top to my best friend. He is a ladies man, which partly explains his two divorces. :rolleyes: Anyway, I asked him one question: "Pudgy or fine?"

His reply was "Fine! Fine! Fine!" His opinion does not really mean anything because it is always different strokes for different folks. His response was funny to me though due to his emphasis, so I thought I would share. :laugh:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
@Runwildboys

Decided to text Vayntrub's pic in the white top to my best friend. He is a ladies man, which partly explains his two divorces. :rolleyes: Anyway, I asked him one question: "Pudgy or fine?"

His reply was "Fine! Fine! Fine!" His opinion does not really mean anything because it is always different strokes for different folks. His response was funny to me though due to his emphasis, so I thought I would share. :laugh:
Guess he likes 'em thick. :p

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
For some odd reason this reminds me of this commercial from back in the day. Sorry RWB's.
And I vote fine also.
Too thick for my taste.
DHltcg8l.jpg

But seriously, she's kinda thick. Still kinda cute, but still kinda thick.
Y3yIoE9l.jpg