What is your favorite moment from this season?

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My favorite moment of the season was seeing the Cowboys game in Charlotte being with all the fans from all over, and seeing us do some damage!! What's your favorite moment????

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
I guess Bland getting that record. Honestly, and maybe I'm just getting old, but all I'm really going to remember is the humiliation of the GB game, followed by the massive disappointment of Jerry refusing to do anything. The latter I think hits even harder than the loss itself.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah....Jimmy going in the ROH was definitely a highlight!!! We thought this would lift the dreaded "curse"...but, so far, it doesn't look like it!!
Well, it took a few years or so for the curse to start. So maybe it will take a year for it to truly lift.
I mean Jerry has had this on his back for 28 years. Jimmy will meditate on his boat, fishing in Florida to get it lifted.
:laugh:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing tops Jimmy for me.

^ This. A Super Bowl appearance or win would have been the only thing that could surpass it for me. Something that had drawn out for decades, due to... astronomical stupidity., was finally rectified. Its importance, reflected in the transparent emotion of former players and stadium fans (some of whom were not even alive when Jimmy Johnson left) was its final validation.

HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS!