What is your favorite moment from this season?

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
The final locker room walk in the WC loss.

I looked at the depressing video of the player and coaches' faces and wondered to myself is this the opportunity the organization was looking for.

There has been a lot of great things to happen to the players, the locker room and the organization over the past 28 seasons, but my fandom is moving past the need to ego-stroke myself with things that truly don't matter in the field of sport.

Those things are great off the field, but I am more interested now in the things that are focused on winning in the special moments that create fandom lore. We have no Dwight Clark catch stories in the past two decades. We have no walk off feilds goals on a frozen tundra to propel us to SuperBowl.

So right now my favourite is a potential teaching and reflection moment.

shabazz

Reaction score
My favorite part was when we were thrashing the best teams like the giants,jets, panthers and Commanders and we all knew we were super bowl bound.....it was magical

75boyz

Reaction score
Not sure of one particular thing. But the way the season started with all the extreme beat downs in points, sacks and turnovers over lesser teams fooled me into thinking we were something that we weren't.

And at the time or in the moment, I liked the vibe that those early games gave me. Those were my few positive moments.

Once again.
Just fools gold.

ICP

Reaction score
Jerry getting pissed during the GB game. Even if it was probably fake

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
I loved Bland breaking the record, although it did seem like no defender was really trying to stop him when he did it.
I loved Jimmy being inducted, although it came decades too late.
I loved Aubrey's record breaking run of fg's, although it made zero difference in the post season.
I loved shutting out and humiliating the supposedly reborn Giants on the opening day, although it gave me a false sense that we were a contender.

What I most loved was when the season ended and I was relieved rather than disappointed, it means I got my Sundays back.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My favorite moment of the season was seeing the Cowboys game in Charlotte being with all the fans from all over, and seeing us do some damage!! What's your favorite moment????
Yep, love beating them DOG teams with TOP 10 picks in this year's draft.
COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When we are winning games and the CZ house feels like it was exterminated and the "dislikers" were all in the wood work hiding.
Only to reappear when the next loss came about. :banghead:
giphy.gif

leeblair

Reaction score
Watching Derrick Barnes whiff on what should have been a sack fo a safety and then Dak's "spectacular" 92 yd touchdown pass to CeeDee Lamb that set the mood for Jimmy Johnson's induction into the Ring of Honor at halftime.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When I told my family not to buy me anything Cowboys anymore. My daughter did and I secretly threw it in the trash.
Thank the Heavens for WILD TURKEY........................ :muttley:...........my dearest companion when watching our games.

plymkr

Reaction score
Hands down my favorite moment was Thanksgiving and specifically Bland's pick 6 record. That was a fun night.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
the last game. How could this not be the best part of the season? The choker choked again. His stalker fans waiting a day or two, then bringing out his worthless stats like he has done nothing in that game.
The only thing that could have made it better was to see the choker with tears rolling down his face.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the last game. How could this not be the best part of the season? The choker choked again. His stalker fans waiting a day or two, then bringing out his worthless stats like he has done nothing in that game.
The only thing that could have made it better was to see the choker with tears rolling down his face.
Yep eventually the TRUTH rises to the top and BOOM all the Dak-Stains came crashing down to reality.:banghead:
Shame that the Giants and D.C. or Panthers didn't make the playoffs................... :muttley: