What is your game status?

JayFord

Reaction score
I’m working on gameday I usually get home during halftime

I’m going to one game

Not really excited to watch the games anymore because I’m prone to headaches when I get frustrated

MCMetal69

Reaction score
I live in the NY/NJ/Tri-state area , and I watch the Cowboys games from home when it's televised here (8-10 games every year)....................Those not available I will be found at the local watering hole which is within walking (crawling is a better term) distance and has ice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon for $2 a can and is located amidst 4 eateries ranging from Mexican , Peruvian , Chinese and Italian cuisines.......................................

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What's your plans for the games all year? Going to a kickoff party? Working? Going to the game? Tailgating? Barhopping?

I work on Sundays, so I gotta listen to the games all year from the radio broadcasts... if I can find it. I just hope yall have better plans/luck then I do lol
I actually watch the games by myself. I clean the house spotless. Polish the helmet. LOL dissect the game. I never watch Cowboys football with anybody but myself. Suspicious jinx LOL

AlienBoy

Reaction score
Watching from home and drinking water. Two kids off at college. Too broke to do anything.
:laugh:

Hardline

Reaction score
Enjoying the perks of living in the best state in the union, California, and watching the game at a friend's sports bar. Lots of pizza and wings for my cravings.

Y'all Texans gotta get modern
California the best state in the union?
I rank it as one of the worst.

Sammy

Reaction score
I watch from home because I don't live in Texas. If a Seahawks, Raiders, or Chargers game is on, sports bars will be showing that instead of the Cowboys.

Today's game is on the local Fox station. The rest of the season I'll be watching on a pirated stream. I would have purchased gamepass if they streamed live, but I won't spend that much money to watch the game after it's over.

I usually eat my limit of junk food during the local college game, so I plan to eat my usual diet on most Cowboy game days. I might sip a little dark rum.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
What's your plans for the games all year? Going to a kickoff party? Working? Going to the game? Tailgating? Barhopping?

I work on Sundays, so I gotta listen to the games all year from the radio broadcasts... if I can find it. I just hope yall have better plans/luck then I do lol
Take two weeks of vacation then quit.