What is your NFC Pro Bowl QB Selection??

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
just curious who your top 3 are and why. I'm pretty sure we can all guess who the starter will be...

:star:

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I voted Romo, Farve and Brees. After the first two, it was hard to find quality in that pool this year.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Romo - Starter: He leads NFC in TDs and QB Rating. His team is 8-1. Best QB in NFC.

Favre: Leads NFC in passing yards, second in TDs and QBR. His team is 8-1.

3rd QB is bit difficult because Garcia/Kitna/McNabb/Brees are very close in term of performance but I'll go with Kitna because his team is 6-3.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'd agree, Romo, Favre and Brees. Manning has showed absolutely nothing that should get him into a pro bowl other than name recognition. Kitna or McNabb might take Brees place depending on how the Saints do from here on out.

Nav22

Reaction score
Manning has arguably been the worst QB in the NFC East... no way in hell does he deserve consideration.

I'll go Romo, Favre, Garcia.

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
I like Romo, Favre, Brees as well right now. You have to be kidding about Manning being in the race, I put him around 6th

so when do they make/announce the selection this year?

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'm trying my best to figure out why some of you have Eli as the 3rd best QB in the NFC, are you nuts?

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
HighTechDave;1760452 said:
just curious who your top 3 are and why. I'm pretty sure we can all guess who the starter will be...

:star:

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

All bow to the greatness that is Campbell; why, the Skins might be 5-4 if they didn't have him at QB!!!

mitchell2254

Reaction score
TheCount;1760664 said:
I'm trying my best to figure out why some of you have Eli as the 3rd best QB in the NFC, are you nuts?

I have him there by default. I think your nuts if you put Brees ahead of him how bad he has played.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Romo and Favre are obvious

I like Kitna as #3. His team is 6-3 and he's putting up pretty big numbers. Brees and Eli have been pretty much horrendous. Garcia is the only other QB I think anybody could even make a legitimate case for.

Nav22

Reaction score
Here's some education for anybody who suggested Eli is playing at a Pro Bowl level...

He is 11th in the NFC in QB rating.

He is 13th in the NFC in yards per attempt.

He is 13th in the NFC in completion %.

Joey Harrington and Jason Campbell are ahead of Eli in all 3 of the above statistics.

And no, I'm not joking.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
silverbear;1760675 said:
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

All bow to the greatness that is Campbell; why, the Skins might be 5-4 if they didn't have him at QB!!!
Yeah and his poise is out of this world. :D

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Nav22;1760822 said:
Here's some education for anybody who suggested Eli is playing at a Pro Bowl level...

He is 11th in the NFC in QB rating.

He is 13th in the NFC in yards per attempt.

He is 13th in the NFC in completion %.

Joey Harrington and Jason Campbell are ahead of Eli in all 3 of the above statistics.

And no, I'm not joking.

I was just going off the top of my head, I thought his numbers were better then that and I couldnt think of anyway else in the NFC.

Looking at the numbers I would put Garcia in there over Eli.

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Romo, Favre and Kitna...all three are playing very well and deserve to go.