What is Zach Martin trade value?

chuck520

Reaction score
Not true. You must be new as there have been multiple down seasons over that last 28 years. What keeps the fans interested is the history of winning playoff games and superbowls and the hope for future winnings. Having been around since '62, I've experienced a few down years, always followed by great success... well, until the last 28 years.
You dont get what I'm saying. I've been a fan for 40 years and have seen mostly good years and some bad years. The past 28 years have been disappointing but alot of great wins, been mostly a winning team. Other than 1989 They have always tried their best to win and put the best product on the field, They havent always done a good job but they have tried.

If they blow it up and try to rebuild now it shows A) they arent serious about winning, B) they will do the same thing in the future if they are in a similiar position. C) The front office is not good enough to do a rebuild
Therefore they cant be taken seriously, Basically when things get tough the front office quits.

You can get a tear down but you wont get a rebuild with this front office.

chuck520

Reaction score
The haters will still be here because it means at least 4 more years of misery which many of them crave.
True, I've never seen a team with so many fans that hate their own team. Usually fans support their team or they stop supporting them.

Kwyn

Reaction score
What do you guys think his trade value is ? I believe we can get a third or 4th for him. It looks like we're going to be in rebuilding mode after this season, so JJ might as well start seeing who has value and who doesn't really move the treade needle
They’re not trading Martin, he’s ending up in the RoH here.

John813

Reaction score
From OTC:

The Cowboys restructured the contract in 2024, converting $16.25 million into a signing bonus to create $13 million in cap room for the Cowboys. Martin's contract is now also structured to allow the Cowboys to designate Martin a June 1 cut in 2025 for salary cap purposes rather than having his contract expire.

Basically, 9.4mil dead in 2025 and 9.4mil dead in 2026. He's here to stay for this year.

https://overthecap.com/player/zack-martin/2955

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The haters will still be here because it means at least 4 more years of misery which many of them crave.
You have to admit this offseason is not going well. At all. All those 1 year deals. Stevie’s cheapness. FAs not wanting to be in Dallas. The Dak debacle. No enough picks to fill the holes. Smith looking like he is gone. It’s not good.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You have to admit this offseason is not going well. At all. All those 1 year deals. Stevie’s cheapness. FAs not wanting to be in Dallas. The Dak debacle. No enough picks to fill the holes. Smith looking like he is gone. It’s not good.
You’re right, so far it’s not good because they’ve lost starters and haven’t filled those holes. But it’s a long time until September.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
You’re right, so far it’s not good because they’ve lost starters and haven’t filled those holes. But it’s a long time until September.
True but this feels a bit different. A lot of spots and not much cap and draft capital to fill them. The Dak situation, Lamb and Parsons loom large also.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
I’d trade any player with value and tank the season. This team is so far from a SB and getting further away by the day. Stockpile picks and free up cap space and then start over.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What do you guys think his trade value is ? I believe we can get a third or 4th for him. It looks like we're going to be in rebuilding mode after this season, so JJ might as well start seeing who has value and who doesn't really move the treade needle
They won’t trade him. He’s worth a lot more to us than a 3rd or 4th round pick. We moved on from our center and Tyron isn’t likely to be back. We can’t afford to move on from Martin.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
“Okay Rayne Dakota, you don’t wanna neegoshiate on a cap friendly deal. Let’s see how you do without any blockers. Heheheh. No I in team, yes sir.”

giphy.gif