What Jerry could do

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The only move Jerry can make that will improve the Cowboys chances of becoming a contender again is to fire himself as GM and hire an actual football guy to assume that role. I have no doubt a real GM would look at the coaching staff and make some major changes. This assume that Jerry would give up running the team and give the GM full responsibility for hiring and firing decisions.

But we all know this is never going to happen. Jerry will be the GM until an act of God intervenes and then his son will replace him - and I am not sure that is any better.
well if jerry or the jones did something that would make the nfl force them to sell the team, then that would be
the best case scenario.
new owner
real gm
real HC

what did the carolina owner do to have to sell team ??

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
I think they should promote him to head of the cheerleaders he can be the first male cheerleader on the Dallas Cowboys,
Hell no, that would be a nice gig, working with the DC cheerleaders all day, having to go on all the photo and bikini shoots. If we have to keep him, then at least demote him to be the new Rowdy, stick ol GingerSnap in that sweaty, stinky costume and cover up his ugly mug with that mask. People already hate Rowdy, at least then they would have a good reason.

CB61

Reaction score
Hell no, that would be a nice gig, working with the DC cheerleaders all day, having to go on all the photo and bikini shoots. If we have to keep him, then at least demote him to be the new Rowdy, stick ol GingerSnap in that sweaty, stinky costume and cover up his ugly mug with that mask. People already hate Rowdy, at least then they would have a good reason.
How bout we just show him the door ??? Maybe local pew wee football has an opening ?? For head clapper

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
How bout we just show him the door ??? Maybe local pew wee football has an opening ?? For head clapper
Unfortunately, it's doubtful we actually fire him out right. At worst, he'll be moved into the front office in some capacity and join his brother Judd. Garrett(s) will still have their grubby fingerprints on this organization in some way.

TheHerd

Reaction score
My worst fear is once Jerry realizes he has to make a change, he figures out the best plan to hire another puppet instead of going after a real candidate. This could easily be done by canning The Clapping Carrot after game 13, and letting someone on the current staff coach the last three (3) games against very mediocre teams....then hope the person goes 2-1 or 3-0 and we look halfway decent.

I change my mind....my worst fear is that The Clapping Carrot if around finishes on a high note going 3-0, giving Jerry a reason to think things are looking up.

Hell, I don't know.....I'm just scared as hell that if he does make change it won't be someone who REALLY gets the base excited. I'm just tired of this crap!!!

And the last 3 games are all games even this train wreck should win.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
we should have won versus the titans, & texans. easy .

if it weren't for our crap coaching staff .

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My worst fear is once Jerry realizes he has to make a change, he figures out the best plan to hire another puppet instead of going after a real candidate. This could easily be done by canning The Clapping Carrot after game 13, and letting someone on the current staff coach the last three (3) games against very mediocre teams....then hope the person goes 2-1 or 3-0 and we look halfway decent.

I change my mind....my worst fear is that The Clapping Carrot if around finishes on a high note going 3-0, giving Jerry a reason to think things are looking up.

Hell, I don't know.....I'm just scared as hell that if he does make change it won't be someone who REALLY gets the base excited. I'm just tired of this crap!!!

Stephen will pick the new Head Coach.

Even if they somehow turn things around, Garrett is under contract for another year. That means even if he stays it might only be 1 more year.

Stephen will up the dose of substance x that he puts in Jerry's Johnnie Walker Blue if Jerry talks about extending Garrett's contract.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
Gotta think Jerry thinks a revolt is coming if Garrett does anything less than a solid playoff showing this season