What jersey are you wearing today?

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
I was contemplating on wearing my white Romo but I think I'll be wearing my blue Newman jersey.

Oh and one more thing its Gameday Boys.

Go COWBOYS!

:bucs:

StarHead69

Reaction score
My son and I are sporting our Blue #22's...

In honor of our :pray: new commitment to the run

meadco

Reaction score
I will be wearing my red, white, and blue Witten Pro-Bowl jersey.

This will be the first time I have put it on since I bought it at Cowboys stadium. God help me if they don't win on this special occasion!

pgreptom

Reaction score
Am I the only one who watches football in his boxers in his own living room?

I don't get really dressed up. Between food, and lots of beer - clothes always get in the way.. I always get food on my clothes.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Ware Pro Bowl Jersey in honor of his 3 sacks today! :starspin

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
Does anybody ever change jerseys during halftime if we're ever losing or not doing too hot ?

Superstition wise.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
None, it turns into a superstition for me and if they lose I feel reasponsible. If they win I'm obligated to wear it the following week. If they lose the following week I beat myself up trying to figure out what differed in my routine.

My new supersition this year? Do nothing and try not to do nothing the same way twice. lol

Reaction score
Debating between the blue romo or the blue ware. My friend is wearing his brand spankin new Felix jersey.

And yes, sometimes I do change jersesys at halftime or if a player whos jersey I have needs to step it up

I wore my blue ware all last year and he had 20 sacks, went to Dallas for a game from VA wore my Ware and he had 3 sacks against the Giants. Its tough decision everytime but I will have to go with the Ware.