What Kicker you rather for the Dallas Cowboys to sign?

BadKarma

Reaction score
Vina-what's his name - but not at his asking price. JB would be a good bargain.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Josh Brown, he's just as good and young, so we won't have to look for another one for a long time.

If Olindo Mare is released he would be my #2 option.

Vanderjagt has had leg problems and is getting up there in years so its a gamble on how long he will be effective and he isn't good on kickoffs anymore.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Josh Brown was only 4 of 7 from 40-49 yds while Vanderjagt was 7 of 8, however he never tried from over 50 while Brown was 5 of 8 with a long of 55, plus he does kickoffs and he obviously kicked out doors while Vanderjagt was inside.

I'll take Brown. Vinateri wants too much $$$.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Josh Brown, he has maybe the biggest leg in the NFL, can hit from 50+ very consitantly, AND did all that in the bad weather and strange winds in Seattle. Seattle's stadium, the way the roof is, is very hard to kick in.

Eskimo

Reaction score
I like Brown - he is young and has a good leg and should be cheaper than Adam V. I don't know if Hawks will let him walk.

RealCowboyfan

Championship
Reaction score
Vanderjack is 92 percent... Vina is like 80 something percent... and Josh Brown was 72 percent..

calico

Reaction score
Brown or AV.

The Vin-man has kicked some of the most clutch attempts ever. He would be worth 10 million easily in my book.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
calico said:
Brown or AV.

The Vin-man has kicked some of the most clutch attempts ever. He would be worth 10 million easily in my book.

Note to self, do not vote Calico in as capologist.:D

Dale

Forum Architect
Reaction score
Brown seems like the best bang for your buck -- less expensive and younger. Also, since he kicks off, he holds that advantage over Vanderjagt.

Vinatieri, to me, is the best option. But, given how expensive he'll be, I can understand if we'd prefer Brown. It's not like Brown is a bad option.

Really, I'd be fine with any of them. I could see our staff going for Brown out of this group, though.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
With Minnesota and Seattle waiting for arbitration on the Hutchinson offer, wouldnt this be the best time to sign Brown to an offer sheet? The Hawks will be tied up money wise waitng for the Hutchinson decision to come down and might not be able to match any offers to Brown.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
josh brown...without question.

vanderjagt has a god's gift attitude..