What level of confidence do you have now in

glimmerman

Reaction score
I think cowherd is a big mouth flip flop. If we win the next 3 or 4 games and Dak continues to play the QB position the way he did Thursday then he will say Dak is a top 5 QB. What I have is very little confidence in our kicker. And our pass rush.

lukin2006

Reaction score
The same as I did before the season. I never bought the hype with this team.

MM is a fraud head coach...

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
None..

He’s been awful since he got here.

Hopefully he changes that but as of now all he does is lose.

RaZon

Reaction score
I need us to win that weak division and a playoff game, that's realistic, anything more isn;t.

If Dak plays all 17 games he will enter into that upper ecelon of QB's, Justify all that $$$$$.

RonWashington

Reaction score
MM is a joke like JG. Minor upgrade.

Dan Quinnn came to Anthony Browns defense even though every throw 20 or more yards came on that side of the field. I know the Chargers want to fling it around new stadium but I want to see what draft picks in round 2 & 3 bought Dallas at DB .

OGCowboy

Reaction score
My glass stays half full...just how I’ve always rolled. Gum flapping is cheap...lotsa ball to be played. I’m far from writing these vattos off.
Puro Cowboys

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'll take last week as the 3rd preseason game. I'll know more after Sunday. Let's see if Big Mac Mike can come up with a few new wriggles to surprise the Chargers. :facepalm:Go Cowboys...

Hadenough

Reaction score
I don't think he's a particularly special coach.

But there's no scheme that will compensate for our DL. I'm amazed at how much people believe that coaches can do magical things with "scheme" that will somehow erase huge talent differences.

Sure, you can do things to protect your sub-par RT against Joey Bosa, but doing those things has consequences: you limit your options and flexibility because you're keeping a TE in to block or you're getting the ball out quicker. You can disguise coverages all you like, but if you can't get any pass pressure, guys are going to get open. You can get blitz-happy but that's a high-risk strategy, especially if you don't have the DBs to hold up on the back end.
McCarthy has to get the running game going even if that means it's a short passing game to the RBs. He has to have this offense scale down and put together time consuming drives that wear down the defense. The offense is the strength of the Cowboys and they need to possess the ball and be creative in converting first downs and in the RedZone. Penalties really hurt Dallas on that last drive against the Bucs. They could of possibly run more time off the clock. Gotta have a disciplined team. I've always felt a team resembles it's coach. Jerry didn't want to hire a tough hard nose defensive head coach knowing this team needs help defensively. They have more of their money invested into the offense and this is what you get after you pay your QB big money.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I actually do feel confident. I know we lost to the Bucs, but we went into that game as the heavy underdogs we were and nearly came away with a victory. I think we have a few things to clean up, but I think we should be in for a good season overall.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Big Mac Mike coaching us to a victory with all that's going on? I have zero confidence in this guy as a head coach. Big mouth Cowherd putting it all on Dak. Saying how well other quarterbacks played when their teams had hurt players. One thing the mouth left out were the fact they had far better coaches then Dallas. For me a good to great coach are the ones who win when faced with these sort of problems and adversity. Big Mac Mike barely wins with a full deck. In game situations or halftime adjustments. I just wish we could finally have a head coach that can make a difference. When was the last time we had one of those????? So again what is your level of confidence do you have in Mike McCarthy with all the problems the team is facing now???? Can he be a coach that makes a difference on the sideline with schemes to make up for our weaknesses?

let me know when hes played with a full deck..get over it.,.hes here for while

your ridiculous whine fest wont change that..im giving the guy 3 full season before i judge and not sure i even count 2020..

get over yourself, Maybe its your issue not Mikes...seek council..