Video: What Micah said after the game

RoyalCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watched the interview before I came to the thread. What is it that Micah said that you are referring to?

gmb1

Reaction score
I watched the interview before I came to the thread. What is it that Micah said that you are referring to?
giphy.gif

Beaker42

Reaction score
Only thing I can think of is that MP made a well-disguised pass at Dak letting the Washington Generals back in the game. It’s not the D that needs to get better - it’s the O.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Did anyone catch it...??

Strahan said something to the effect of "Heinecke was afraid of the rush even before the first snap".

THIS is the hallmark of a great defender in Parsons and the pass rush/D in general. The league is taking notice of how dominant this line can be and they are scared. I LOVE IT.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
The coaching staff let them back in the game when it was 27-8 by putting in backups across the entire defensive line and playing soft defense with almost 10 minutes left in the game.

It is hard to "find a run game" when your offensive coordinator refuses to run the ball on consecutive plays. You have to stay committed to the run, he clearly isn't.

Washington is going to struggle to move the ball again in 2 weeks.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
With the exception of Dak's pick 6 and the substitution, they were forced to make due to injury, it's no wonder they were not able to repeat their first-half performance in the second half.

What Parsons said about getting beat down by his siblings as a child maybe spurs an investigation.

Cmac

Reaction score
......the moment Beast Parsons' contract comes up for increase......this Board will do a 180 regarding the analysis of his play. Book it!