What My Newborn Daughter Will Be Wearing

dback

Reaction score
My wife and I are expecting a little girl on October 19. My wife had the great idea to buy some of those iron on transfers that you print on in your inkjet printer, and transfer some images to some little newborn onesies. She surprised me when I came home from school one day and showed me what she had done. I thought it was pretty neat. If she used anybodys own image, we apologize. She googled these images. Click on them for an enlarged version.

It would be nice to debut the outfits on the 23rd against the GIANTS

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Awesome man ...... its great to have a little one around ..... esp when we lose ...

Kadan cheered me up quick after Sundays loss ...... they kinda put things in perspective.

roughneck266

Reaction score
That is too cool! Perfect idea though, ya gotta start em young and get the important stuff taken care of right off the bat! Congradulations.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Man those are some great looking Threads..... I must purchase some new Cowboy threads for the future QB of the Dallas Cowboys.....my 2 year old grandson.

He's half Aikman and Staubach.....I can see it in his eyes and also in his arm strength when he throws his football at me. :D

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
I wanna name my son (if I ever have one) Julian Raine

but yeah definately post pics of your little daughter in that gear when you get the chance man!

Kilyin

Reaction score
SupermanXx said:
I wanna name my son (if I ever have one) Julian Raine

:eek:

Hopefully, your wife will veto that. What a horrible thing to do to your own son.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Man those are some great looking Threads..... I must purchase some new Cowboy threads for the future QB of the Dallas Cowboys.....my 2 year old grandson.

He's half Aikman and Staubach.....I can see it in his eyes and also in his arm strength when he throws his football at me. :D

cbz, don't you mean your, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, GREAT grandson? :lmao2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
my son is gonna be named "crybaby"

in honor of Joe Gibbs

or at least that will be his nickname when he acts up, hopefully before then I'll inbred in his little brain that being named after Gibby is a horrible way to go through life, and he'll be a good child ;)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:

in honor of Joe Gibbs

or at least that will be his nickname when he acts up, hopefully before then I'll inbred in his little brain that being named after Gibby is a horrible way to go through life, and he'll be a good child ;)

this everyone...is the thoughts of a drunk man...:cool: :p:

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:

in honor of Joe Gibbs

lol what the hell?

Kilyin

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:

in honor of Joe Gibbs

Uhh, yeah. We're gonna need you to come in on Saturday... yeah.

vlad

Reaction score
hey man, congrats and good luck, glad she has some nice gear to wear.

dback

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:

Yes I will definitely get some pictures of her in her threads ASAP.

superpunk

Reaction score
I told my wife I wanted to name our eventual son "Captain".

De-nied....lol.

DA FAN

Reaction score
You plan on raising her right.

First words she should learn are not Mom or DAD. They should be Dallas Cowboys. LOL

Congratulations!!!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
My son was actually born on Superbowl Sunday a few years ago. It was the easily the most awesome day of my life, especially when I got to sit with him in my arms and watch the second half of the game together (dirty patriots beat the panthers though!).

Kids are the best!

:D