What NBA team are you a fan of?

AJM1613

Reaction score
I was just wondering if you liked the Mavericks or the Spurs better.

Reaction score
West---KINGS

East---Pistons

Did you watch that Spurs-Lakers game, I can't believe how lucky the Lakers are. A shot, nothing but net, with 0.4 seconds left I knew that when they came back from their (LA) 2nd timeout they would draw up a play to another person other than Kobe. Shaq said it was designed for Kobe but he wouldn't tell them what they were really looking to do.

AJM1613

Reaction score
D41lasCowboys31 said:
West---KINGS

East---Pistons

Did you watch that Spurs-Lakers game, I can't believe how lucky the Lakers are. A shot, nothing but net, with 0.4 seconds left I knew that when they came back from their (LA) 2nd timeout they would draw up a play to another person other than Kobe. Shaq said it was designed for Kobe but he wouldn't tell them what they were really looking to do.
You're a Kings fan, good for you, that means you hate the Lakers. I'm a Spurs fan.

natedawg

Reaction score
I'm a Spurs fan.

I can't believe that shot, I can't believe the shot that preceded it either. But I was happy about the first one.

I dislike the Lakers, but I despise Malone. I hope he never gets a ring. Ever. I would actually be happy if the Lakers go to the finals and Malone misses the last shot of game 7 that costs the Lakers the title, because then for the rest of his life he would always remember that he just wasn't quite good enough. Probably not though, I think that's the alcohol and the recent defeat talking.

AJM1613

Reaction score
natedawg said:
I'm a Spurs fan.

I can't believe that shot, I can't believe the shot that preceded it either. But I was happy about the first one.

I dislike the Lakers, but I despise Malone. I hope he never gets a ring. Ever. I would actually be happy if the Lakers go to the finals and Malone misses the last shot of game 7 that costs the Lakers the title, because then for the rest of his life he would always remember that he just wasn't quite good enough. Probably not though, I think that's the alcohol and the recent defeat talking.
You seem like you think the series is over...The Spurs will still win it in 7, Robert Horry with .3 seconds left...

natedawg

Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
You seem like you think the series is over...The Spurs will still win it in 7, Robert Horry with .3 seconds left...

I don't think it's over. Spurs have an uphill battle to win game 6, but I think they're the better team and can do it. I was just going on a little rant about how much I hate Malone. Right now I'd give the Lakers a slight edge going into game 6, but not so much that the Spurs can't beat it if they play like they're capable of.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
spurs fan here

RWhite%20(2).jpg

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Rockets and Lakers, as far as SA and DAL i'll take SA anyday. I like SA too, i respect Duncan alot. I'm just happy right now.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
thevinegarsting said:
Mavericks!!!

DALLAS SPORTS ALL THE WAY!

Go Rangers!!!
Cool sig, I like the Rangers too , the braves are my team in the NL.... Blaylock is my fav player.... :D

VA Cowboy

Benched
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
I was just wondering if you liked the Mavericks or the Spurs better.

I never have been a big NBA fan. Growing up in the '80's I liked the Celtics but I really haven't kept up with it much over the last 10-15 years.

thevinegarsting

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Oh my gosh, I love your sig picture. Seriously love it.

thx, i jacked it off the web and did some photoshop work to take off the guy's name who did it.. haha.. he would be mad i took off his credit. :rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
thevinegarsting said:
thx, i jacked it off the web and did some photoshop work to take off the guy's name who did it.. haha.. he would be mad i took off his credit. :rolleyes:
Man, that is the sweetest.

genghiskhan

Reaction score
BulletBob said:
Philadelphia 76ers

I'm a Sixers fan also.

My two biggest wishes in the offseason are to get rid of Glen Robinson (what a waste of space) and to acquire Antoine Walker (I think he'd excel again under Jim OBrien).

Honestly, with a little tweaking and a high draft pick I don't think we're that far away.

ArkCowboy

Reaction score
Sixers fan here as well.
Dr J is the reason i started watching basketball in the first place!

with dalembert stepping up, if there was ANY type of center to go along with him so he could play F, the front line would be very good with McKie on the other side, and as much as i love Eric Snow, we DESPERATELY need a G that can score besides AI! they need a legit 3 point threat or 2 that the defense HAS to respect! even so, last season would have been much better if big Todd hadn't had his problems! is he ever going to come back?