What...No Interest in Law? (Nors)

mperfection

Reaction score
What is the biggest concern with Law? Is it:

A. His salalry demands?
B. His Injury?
C. All of the above (and maybe something else I may not have mentioned).

Roughneck

Reaction score
He wants CB money and we want him at FS.

Or at least that's what I heard.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Roughneck said:
He wants CB money and we want him at FS.
Have the cowboys come out and said they were looking into him for any position? All the reports have other teams interested in him with not one mention of the cowboys.

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
mperfection said:
What is the biggest concern with Law? Is it:

A. His salalry demands?
B. His Injury?
C. All of the above (and maybe something else I may not have mentioned).

The fact he's ancient by most CB standards is probably a main concern. And don't forget who his agents are.

Darrell Green was an aberration.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Have the cowboys come out and said they were looking into him for any position? All the reports have other teams interested in him with not one mention of the cowboys.

Yep, I have heard nothing about Dallas even considering Ty. Nice sig WG.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd sit tight on Law - Nors says his "source" has him coming here so it's probably true.

Wait aminute - he said the same thing last year.

:rolleyes:

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Law is still not 100% or even close to it.
I do not expect him to sign anywhere for at least another 3 weeks because his agent isnt trying to just get him a deal but trying to get him the best deal he can and that will come when he is able to workout for teams at or near 100%.

BTW, dog-piling is rather childish guys. Nors was right about some things, wrong about others, just move on.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jterrell said:
Law is still not 100% or even close to it.
I do not expect him to sign anywhere for at least another 3 weeks because his agent isnt trying to just get him a deal but trying to get him the best deal he can and that will come when he is able to workout for teams at or near 100%.

BTW, dog-piling is rather childish guys. Nors was right about some things, wrong about others, just move on.

Nors was right about 2% of the time.

cwboy1

Reaction score
The only way Law plays in Dallas this year is with a visiting team. With the signing of Henry I dought that JJ and Bill will spend more $ on a db. Now if he was already a FS that would be totally different.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Sarge said:
Nors was right about 2% of the time.
I dont keep score and am not sure why anyone would but to keep his name in the threads when he isnt even logged on much less posting on the thread is rather unmanly.

We are seeing way too many thread where the sole purpose is to jazz another poster.

We have no idea yet where Law ends up. We do know we'll be in the 3-4 a good bit.