What one player has the best chance to slide

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
out of the first round that would be a surprise. My gues here is Vernon Carey. He could slip to the top half of the second.

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
out of the first round that would be a surprise. My gues here is Vernon Carey. He could slip to the top half of the second.

I'd agree. There is little difference between the first rounders and second round talent this year. There are a number of guys who might rise in to the first or slide to the second. It's a real crap-shoot in that area.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
i think Rashaun Woods might slip (i hope so at least) to the middle - late 2nd. I just have the feeling Wr's will slip. I think troupe is the first reach.

chargrove

Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
i think Rashaun Woods might slip (i hope so at least) to the middle - late 2nd. I just have the feeling Wr's will slip. I think troupe is the first reach.

If that happens, every single team past the top ten should be ashamed of themselves. This includes Dallas. Rashaun Woods is a monster who will DEMONIZE defenses in his pro career. If I'm Dallas and Rashaun Woods is there I grab him and thank my lucky stars.

baj1dallas

Reaction score
Philly, Indi, KC, Carolina, NE, and then Arizona at the top of the first, I might drop dead right then. Would people really rather have Will Poole than Strait?

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
I completely agree.

jkbear11

Reaction score
J.R. Reed from South Florida

well... he is not 1st rounder or 2nd rounder.... but he was expected to go around 3rd or 4th in some mock draft... but i heard that he might not be drafted... hope we can sign him as a free agent... :)

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
the receiver from ohio st. i think it's michael jenkins

Nachos

Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:

Shawn Andrews because he is big and fat so given a little momentum and some Crisco I figure he could slide pretty far. :D

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Nachos said:
Shawn Andrews because he is big and fat so given a little momentum and some Crisco I figure he could slide pretty far. :D
LOL.... don't get in front of him because he'll eat you.... just add some jalapenos with you.